Sρoιᥣs of Wᥲr

Dashing out of the forestry of the beach island, Genesis stumbled in the water as she caught herself before running ahead as Hunter, Wrecker and Echo scrambled out of the forest behind her as the roars of the creatures grew louder from the thicket as these crab-like creatures ran out of the forest after the four.

"We went over the plan five times!"

"I got the package, didn't I?" Wrecker exclaimed who was in fact carrying the crate

"Yeah, but the plan didn't involve us getting chased by giant crabs!" Genesis hollered out as she dropped down to avoid one of the creature's jumping out at her from the forest as sand collected over her armor as she scrambled up from the wetter sand.

Hunter urged them to keep moving and save the bickering for when they got back on the ship. Contacting the Marauder for a pick up as Hunter and Gen shot at a crab coming at Echo which only slowed it down as it shrieked, blocking the shots.

"Wrecker woke the pod, didn't he?"

"Unfortunately. But we need a pickup, now."

"Copy that. We're on our way." Omega's voice rang out before the comm went silent. 

The four continued running down the beach until halting at the sight of more of the pod members coming ahead of them as the Marauder flew out into the open as Omega was hanging off the ship by the rope being used to get them off the island.

"Why is Omega hanging off the ship?" 

"Joyride?" Genesis joked as Hunter's helmet turned towards her and she nodded slowly as her head lowered, knowing exactly he had a scowl on his face from her comment despite being unable to see his face.

"It is an unscheduled study break."

Running towards the lowering ship, Omega managed to climb back on the ramp of the ship as she gave the four cover from her perch as she unhooked herself and had the hook lower down to them.

Hooking the crate up the four climbed onto the crate as they were right about to be swarmed by the crabs as they fired down at the crabs as they were lifted back onto the ship before heading inside as the ramp closed behind them.

Practically collapsing on the floor from exhaustion and her legs feeling like they were about to give out; Genesis pulled off her helmet, revealing her undercut hair as the shaven side had grown in and being lazy to fix it, she had let it grown out a bit, long enough to braid on the ridge of her head and down to the back of her head but short so it didn't get in the way.

"I thought the beach was gonna be relaxing." Wrecker complained, placing down the crate and practically laying on it as Genesis grumbled in response, shaking her helmet off of all the sand built up on it.

She heard Hunter talk to Omega about her helping them... outside the ship as Gen rolled onto her back, "Aw, she's picking up on my recklessness." She nudged Omega's foot with her own armored one, giving the young clone a tired smile as the former returned it, a giggle escaping her lips. 

Hunter's eyes rolled at the comment as Omega took off her hat, revealing her slightly grown out hair. "Yeah, but it was still pretty fun." She admitted.

✦✧✦✧

The smell of mole permeated the entrance as the clones entered Cid's Bar on Ord Mantell as the two regulars they always saw were of course at a table playing Dejarik, AZI serving them as the droid noticed their arrival as he introduced himself like they didn't know him as they walked passed the droid.

"You are all quite late. Mistress Cid has been extremely vocal about her displeasure."

"When is she not?"