Part 21

"I-I don't k-know

"I-I don't k-know."

Wait what? I mean I kind of guessed that she was a virgin, but not knowing what she was feeling? I think Luke was shocked to because his eyes go wide and he jumps out of his chair.

He walks over to Jack and reaches out for Kat, but Jack didn't want to let her go yet. Jack grabs onto her waist and pushes her down on his lap. She lets out a whimper and hides her face into his neck.

"She's fine where she is. I want her to stay here, you can talk to her while she stays sitting." Jack nearly growls at Luke. "Fine but don't do anything, I swear Jack." He lets out a huff before nodding.

He releases Kat from his grip and pets her hair. "Turn around Honey, we need to talk to you." I say walking up to the desk. She lets out a few whines and groans turning around not wanting to let go of him.

She turns around and faces me and Luke while Jack keeps his face into her neck breathing in her in.  "I-I don't understand d-did I do something wrong?"

I shake my head and walk closer to her, "No honey, you didn't it's just, well- Baby do you know what we're doing?"

Awesome, ofcourse he's just going to pop that stupid ass question on her. She blushes and wiggles in Jack's hold. "Well I-I think so, I mean I know what I'm feeling but I don't really understand."

"And kitten, you know we're dom's to right?" She looks over at Luke and nods the best she can with Jack all up on her like that.

"Ye-es I guessed when you guys took care of me and all the p-pet names." She says looking away from me. I smirk and walk towards her until I'm standing over her.

"There's no need to feel embarrassed love, we love to take care of you. And I think you like all of the pet names we have for you. Isn't that right honey?"

She whips her head back to me with her mouth wide open. "W-Well I-D-Don't do that!" I chuckle and push my hand through her hair.

Luke walks up beside me and grabs her chin. "Answer the question pet." Jack smirks and starts to slowly kiss her neck. "Y-Yes! I Do, A l-Lot!" Thought so.

"Such a good girl. Why don't we give you a reward for being such a good girl?" She starts to wiggle more in Jack's lap and nods her head up in down.

"Words honey." She gasps, "Yes! Yes please." I smirk and push her hair out of her face. Jack kisses her neck one more time before letting go of her waist and lifting both of her legs.

He makes sure she's comfortable and settled down on his lap. He lifts her shirt for her to hold up, and then slides his free hand down to her hip.

I watch as Luke walks up beside her and gives her one of the softest, sweetest kisses. I smile and walk behind Jack and run a hand through his hair, he looks up at me with a smirk and leans down to Kat's shoulder.

I hear a little gasp when Jack bites down on her, not even a second later she lets out a little moan and pulls away from Luke. "Daddy! That hurt!"

My hand stops running through Jack's hair when I heard that. Me and Luke make eye contact and he smirks.

Jack lets go of her shoulder and moves her around so she's straddling him. He smiles and pulls her into him, Smashing her lips into his.

She puts a hand into his shoulder and another on his chest. Luke grabs her waist and pushes on her back until she is arched enough for him to get a good view of her.

He pulls up her shirt that slipped back down, and pushes himself into her back. He leans down until he is right next to her ear. "Do you feel how bad daddy wants you pet?"

She lets out a moan and pushes back into him, also making her rub into Jack aswell. He unconnects their lips and leans back his head.

She looks up at me with dazed eyes and a lazy smile, she starts to pout and throws a hand out to reach for my hand.

"Kiss?" I smile and lean into her giving her a peck before pulling away. She looks at me with an even bigger pout, but before she could say anything about it Jack grabs a hand full of her hair. 

He makes her look up to the ceiling while he digs into her neck. Luke starts to run a hand down her back onto her pantie covered bottom. He gets down into his knees and travels his hand down lower until his hand is cupping her through her panties.

"Please!" I walk over beside Luke and lean into Jack's desk. "Please what honey?" She gasps and shakes her head. Jack licks her neck and up her jaw. "Well then I guess Luke will have to stop."

"NO. Please make me feel good daddy!" There she goes. Luke smirks and rips her panties right off of her, she lets out a gasp and tries to shake Jack's hand out of her hair.

Jack doesn't budge though and just tighten his hold on her. I look back down to Luke and see him run a hand through her slit. She keeps letting out the cutest gasps and moans.

Luke doesn't wait for her to get used to the feeling when he shoves a finger inside of her. Her eyes go wide and she opens her mouth to let out a silent scream.

Jack lets go of her hair and pulls her head into his neck, he lets her bite down into his neck and grab into his hair. "Shhh bunny, It's ok baby. Your going to feel good soon."

Luke grabs into my wrist and pulls me down with him, he waits a second before he shoves one of my fingers inside with his. Both me and Kat let out a gasp, she jerks her hips and tries to wiggle out of Jack's grip.

"Calm down pet, just settle down." She lets go of Jack's neck but still has her face stuffed into his neck. "It feels weird!"

"I know bunny, just wait you'll get used to it." She lets out a whimper but nods her head. We wait a few seconds before I feel her clinch into me and thrusts her hips into us.

we both start to move slowly to make sure she's comfortable, She's a moaning mess and keeps moving her hips back into us. Jack slowly slides his hand down into he finds her clit, she gasps and throws her head back.

Luke moves faster and deeper, until she has tears in her eyes trying to get a release. "Come." I didn't need to tell her twice. 

She slumps back into Jack.