Part 9

Kat

First person pov

I peck out the window watching them go

I peck out the window watching them go. I pout because I didn't want them to go I wanted to hangout and cuddle. I don't see them anymore so I turn and run to my room I change into a pink onesie with monkeys on it.

I giggle as I grab fred and run around the apartment for a minute until I get tired. I jump back until my bed with my dolls and coloring pages. My little pony is playing in the background and I keep taking glances.

I'm tired of playing and coloring so I grab a paci from my dresser and lay down snuggling into fred. I whine because I have to get up and turn off the night but I don't want to.

I turn off the light and turn on my frozen night light. crawling back into bed and wrapping five blankets around me. It's so cold, my heater broke a few days ago and I haven't had time to go buy a new one. 

I'm about to fall asleep when I get a call. Who's calling at 10 at night? I look at my screen and see my moms name pop up, I sign and put my phone on silence.

I turn off my little pony and put on SpongeBob because I don't want to miss any episodes. I snuggle my head back into fred and smell the strawberry scent that I picked out for him.

I giggle at SpongeBob and close my eyes and think back to the three people that haven't left my mind since the day I met them. I blush thinking about all of the pet names.

I fall asleep not long after.

--------------------------------

"Come here baby." He says with a smirk, His eyes staring at me with amusement. I climb into his open arms and rest my head on his shoulder. He rubs my back and pets my hair.

I feel another hand rub the back of my neck, "You did great honey." I feel her lips on my forehead. She pulls away and sits down next to Jack.

I then feeling a hand wrap around the front of my neck pulling my head up to face Luke. "isn't it my turn Kitten? Don't tell me your tired already?" He whispers in my ear. I whimper when he presses himself into my back.

he reaches down about to cup my core when I hear.

 beeping?

------------------------- 

I wake up with a gasp and look around to find out what's beeping and vibrating. I see my phone and a random number calling me, I think it might be my mom with another number.