Part 12

1st person pov

We walk back into the living room with a whining girl in Lukes arms, her face was buried in his neck and she was playing with a strand of his hair

We walk back into the living room with a whining girl in Lukes arms, her face was buried in his neck and she was playing with a strand of his hair. I don't think she realized she was playing with it.

I smile at her and reach up to pet her hair, she looks up at me with teary eyes. I almost felt bad for her. Almost. She gives me the biggest puppy eyes I've ever seen obviously trying to get herself out of the punishment.

I laugh and kiss her head, she realizes that I'm not giving in so she makes a mad face and hits my hand away. My mouth flies open, and I look at Jack and he as the same expression on his face.

"Kat! we don't hit!" Jack says with a frown. She whines some more and tries to get out of Lukes arms. I hear a smack and then a cry from Kat she puts her face back into his neck and starts to cry.

"Kitten." Luke says in a warning voice. He sits down on the couch keeping Kat on his lap, me and Jack sit on both sides of them. Luke grabs Kat by the waist so her face is visible for all of us, She whines at this and tries to move closer to him.

"knock it off." She opened her mouth to say something when he moves her so her ass is up in the air and she's looking down at the floor. She tries to get up when Jack grabs her arms with his left hand. 

I speak up next, "Why are you getting punished hon?" She tries to look over her shoulder at me but can't so she just looks down with a sigh. "C-Cus I bit." I watch as Luke grabs the shorts she's wearing and pull the down, only enough to spank her.

He keeps her panties on and starts to rub her bottom. The first smack comes down hard and a hear a whimper come from her mouth. The second isn't as hard but still hurts, she tries to free her hand but Jack didn't even budge.

There's three more smacks that come down fast, She jolts in his lap. "N-No m-more, p-please!" I then reach down to her thigh and pinch. She yelps trying to move away. "You can't make demands love."

Jack lets go of her arms and grabs her from under her arms. He makes her straddle him, he starts to massage her bottom. She flings her arms to his wrist and grabs it letting out a loud whine. 

He grabs both of her wrist and pin them behind her back, He lifts up his hand and spanks her harder then Luke did. I wince for her. She jumps almost like she was about to fly out of his arms.

She lets out a loud cry and tries to free her hands again. He finishes his five and looks at me when he's down. I nod and open my arms for her, he gives her to me and she instantly wraps her arms around my neck.

"I know, only five more baby then we can cuddle." I reach down and rub her back she relaxes into me. When she thinks she isn't getting anymore I spank her. She jumps and looks up at me with a shocked face.

"I told you, five more." I chuckle at her, her eyes fill with tears and I kiss one tear that escapes. After the last one she's sobbing into my shoulder, Luke comes up to me with some cream I rub it into her.

She whines and tries to move away, I shush her and lift her pants back up. I kiss her cheek then hand her to Luke. "You did so good kitten, Lets go cuddle. In bed or the couch?" She rubs her face into his shoulder and whines not wanted to talk.

Jack laughs and kisses the top of her head. "Come on baby where do you want to cuddle?" "Bed." She mumbles into his shoulder. He nods and gets up from the couch walking to the stairs. 

We walk into Luke's room which is the biggest, His walls are painted a light grey with painting around the room. His sheets are dark blue with black pillows. I roll my eyes at the family photos he has of all of us and our families.

Jack lifts up the sheet so Luke and get in, keeping Kat in his hold and lays down in the middle so we all can be close to our girl. I get in on the left side of them I lay on my side and rub Kats back I hear a little sigh come out of her.

I see Jack get into the bed and grab the covers putting it over all of us, He lays on his back playing with her hair. I watch as her breathing slows down and eventually little snores coming from her.

We sit there watching our girl until I see Jack fall asleep and cuddles up to Kat and Luke. I smile and look at Luke and I almost gasp But cover my mouth as fast as I could. He was falling asleep slowly but I was shocked because it normally takes hours for him to fall asleep.

I just hope he sleeps longer then 3 hours. But before I can think more about it my eyes feel heavy.

--------------------------------------------- 

I hear shuffling to the left of me and a little whine. I open my eyes and look to see my girl trying to get out of Lukes strong hold. He groans holding her tighter, she looks at Jack and then me trying to find help.

She sees that my eyes are open and whines reaching a hand out. I smile and sit up petting the top of her head. I then look at Luke and smile, he's still asleep. Reaching up I run a hand through Luke's hair, He loosens his hold on her.

I grab under her arm and pull her to me, I kiss both of her chubby cheeks. She whines and pushes my shoulders trying to get off. Getting up I walk us out of the room not wanting to wake the boys up.

"What baby? What is it?" I say walking down the hall. I hold her tighter and she gasps. "Bathroom!" I finally understand and put her down and she runs to the nearest bathroom.

She comes out after and blushes when she sees me leaning on the wall. "Morning hon are you hungry?" She nods and grabs onto my hand, we walk to the kitchen and I grab her sitting her on the chair.

"Pancakes?" I turn around to see what she says. Her eyes are shining and she lets out a loud gasp. "Yes!" I chuckle at her and go to grab the ingredients to make them.

I look back to the girl and see her looking around the kitchen and the dining room. She looks at all the painting on the walls and I smile knowing Luke painted a few of them himself.

We all have little hobbies that we do when we're not at work, which is not much. Luke loves to paint says it calms him down, Jack reads, which I didn't think counted as a hobby but he says it does.

I like to take pictures in my free time and I've got some good ones of the boys but they don't know because they hate getting their pictures taken.

I finish up the pancakes and give her a plate with two. She looks up at me and smiles saying a small 'thank you'. We both turn when we hear footsteps coming down the stairs, Luke comes around the corner.

He runs a hand through his hair while looking around the kitchen, I know what he's looking for. His eyes land on the small girl in front of me, She smiles and he smiles right back. Walking up to her he lifts her off the chair and sits down putting her on his lap.

"Morning kitten, sleep well?" She puts a piece of food in her mouth and nods. He looks up at me with a frown and I roll my eyes, I bet he's mad that his girl wasn't there when he woke up.

Me and Luke talk about what we're going to do today when we all hear loud footsteps coming down. Kat smiles and wiggles out of Lukes arms she runs to the bottom of the stairs and raises her arms.

I watch as Jack grabs her and spins her around with the biggest smile on his face. "Hello pretty girl." "Hi!" She buries her face in his neck and wraps her arms around his neck. He walks back to the kitchen and sits next to Luke.

"Someone as a favorite." Luke says with a frown eating off of the plate I just gave him. Kat gasp and whips her head to look at him, "No I don't!" She climbs back into his lap and buries her head into his shoulder.

He chuckles and wraps his arms around her. I smile at the young girl in his arms.