Part 15

First person pov

I look over in the middle of the movie to see Kat asleep still biting Luke put obviously not at hard as she was

I look over in the middle of the movie to see Kat asleep still biting Luke put obviously not at hard as she was. We're all suckers for pain but Luke I'm surprised he didn't do anything to her. He's been breathing fast ever since she sunk her teeth in him.

I don't know what she was thinking but obviously not much. I look down and realize I'm playing with a piece of her hair. I don't know why I like it so much but oh well, I grab my book off the coffee table.

I think back on the day we saw that man yelling at kat and my blood boils. I'm glad we took care of him.

-----------------------------

He leaves the coffee shop with a fake blonde on his arm, and her tits falling out of the crop top she's wearing and I stiffen the gag that was trying to release. I put on my mask and wait for him to drop her off at her house.

After an hour of walking they make it to a run down building and she walks inside. He starts to walk again and throw away his coffee. I grab the cloth out of my pocket and run up behind me. Throwing it over his mouth and nose.

He tries to fight but he doesn't quite know how. As soon as his eyes close I make a hand jester toward the van. My men come out of the car and throw him in. 

He wakes up a few hours later chained to the warehouse wall, He looks around scared that he starts to cry. "Why are you crying Seth? You weren't crying when you make my girl cry." He whips his head up to face me.

"You made her cry over a book your daughter bought with her own money. You blamed my girl." He tries to wiggle out of the chains. "L-Look m-man I j-just wan-nted to scare t-the girl." I nod and grab the knife off the table.

"Well I don't really care what you were trying to do. You scared my girl and your going to pay for it." I get close to him and lift up the knife.

------------------------------- 

I look back to my book and continue reading. After a while I get bored and shut the book, I see Lillie asleep next to Luke he's still wide wake and rubbing our girls back under her shirt. I look at the tv and watch whatever we're watching.

I whip my head towards Luke when I hear a purring noise. "Is that her?" I whisper, He looks over with a huge smile nodding his head. I smile because he looks so excited, and that makes me excited.

We listen to her for 30 minutes until she stops and pulls away from Luke, She rubs her eyes and her salvia covered mouth. She looks at the dark purple hickey on his neck and back to his face, She blushes and buries her head into her hands.

"No, no pet it's ok." He grabs her wrists and pulls them away from her face. At this point Lillies awake and looking at our girl. She looks at him through her lashes and a small smile forms on her face.

"Sowwy." As soon as those words left her mouth I grabbed her and placed her on my lap. I smile down at her and kiss her all over her face. "Don't be sorry baby he's not mad, actually I think he's far from it."

She tilts her head and scrunches her face. She looks over at Luke and he's smirking down at her. She still looks confused but asks, "Mowe?" He shakes his head and chuckles, "No kitten no more." 

She frowns but nods crawling out of my arms and standing up. She looks around then back at me. "Look?" I nod and grab her hand standing up, I make my way to the kitchen. Then to the dining room, which we never use, Then I make my way to the theater room.

She likes that one her eyes shine bright, but I don't let her look anymore, I walk us to the stairs and pick her up. We make our way down the hall to my room she looks around looking at the dark walls and king sized bed right in the middle. Her eyes then land on my dresser that has a pacifier on it.

She looks at me but I don't bring it up, I walk out and pass our playroom. She looks at the door but doesn't say anything, we keep walking until we get to Lillie's door I would tell her that it's Lillies room but I think she'll find out.

I open the door and She looks at all the pictures on the walls and the dark purple sheets. Lillie has the nittiest room out of all of us, she has to have it spotless or else.

I smile at the girl in my arms and walk out of the room shutting the door. I then walk to Lukes room which she's been in but not really looked at it. I open the door and She glances in looking at the largest room.

She sees a lot of paintings and her eyes shine again. "Wuke Made?" She points at the paintings I nod and brush a strand of hair out of her face. "Yes, isn't it cool?" She nods and looks out the door. I turn around and see Luke standing there.

He smiles and says, "Hungry?" He looks at the girl in my arms, She gasp and nods. "Yesh!!" She almost throws herself out of my arms but Luke catches her at the last minute. He grabs her and smacks her ass.

She gasps and tries to get out of his grip. "What did we say about being careful?" She pouts and looks down. "Sowwy daddy." He kisses her forehead and walks down the stairs with one hand in her hair and the other one on her ass.

We get downstairs and she wiggles in his hold. "Down Pwease!" He places her down on the floor and she runs up to Lillie, She hugs her waist and buries her face in her side. Lillie looks down at the girl and pets her head with one hand, Lillie reaches her other hand down and she has a piece of shrimp.

"Open." kat looks up and opens her mouth without a second thought. I love how obedient she is, always following the rules and never asking why. She takes the shrimp and after she opens her mouth for a second one.

"Wait until dinner honey I'm almost done. She whines but walks away and climbs onto Lukes lap. He's sitting on the stool with his phone in one hand and the other one his helping Kat on his lap. She sits so her back is to his front, she grabs the arm that helped her up and puts it around her waist.

She looks at his phone to see what he's doing and he lets her, So now I know that it wasn't anything important, I sit next to then and grab a shrimp. Lillie gives me a nasty look and says, "You wait until dinner too."

I look at her and eat the shrimp, I hear a giggle and turn towards Kat. "What's so funny, little girl?" She looks at me and smiles. "Nofing." I roll my eyes at the silly girl and grab my laptop that was sitting on the table.

I open it and start answering emails. I see another one from James but i don't even bother to look at it. I look when Lillie places a plate right in front of me and Luke and she sits down in front of Luke.

Luke puts down his phone and grabs a fork, He feds himself and Kat. Every time he takes a bite she whine and pulls on his sleeve. I chuckle and give the girl a bite of mine. She takes it like she's starved.

After we're done I grab all of our plates and come back with a napkin, I wipe Kats face clean but she keeps shaking her head around. I watch as Luke grabs her chin and keep it there so I can wipe it all off of her face.

She lets out whines and a whimper. "NUU." I lightly tap her cheek, "It's all done baby see." She stops wiggling and whining and looks at me. Luke lets go of her face and taps her thigh. "down pet, Lets go take a bath yes?"

She gets down but shakes her head, "NO bath!" He sighs, leaning down and whispering in her ear. Her eyes go wide and she nods her head running down the hall. She comes back looking down and grabbing onto Lukes hand.

He laughs and we walk up the stairs in his room. Lillie is there grabbing a shirt for Kat to wear. "Come on lets go." Kat nods and runs to Lillie, She grabs her hand and they walk into the bathroom.

I walk out and into my room I grab some Pj pants and boxer and head into my bathroom. I get in trying to take a fast shower so I can go back and see my girl.