Part 19

third person

Jack sits down on Kat's little full sized bed before taking a good look at her little room

Jack sits down on Kat's little full sized bed before taking a good look at her little room. The bed has a colorful sheets and a matching blanket to go with it. There's at least 10 stuffed animals on the bed.

Taking up most of the bed. In the center of the bed sits a frog with a little batman costume on. Jack then looks at the white little dresser sitting on the wall, there's stickers all over the top of it.  

Books spread across, a hair brush, and some pictures. Jack looks closer at the pictures and see's the same girl from the hall and another darker blonde in most of the pictures.

In one of the pictures is Kat smiling wide with five dogs surrounding her, their at a park and she's wearing skinny jeans and a plain black shirt. Jack's never seen her in skinny jeans or the color black.

He likes how she dresses, she looks much happier with the clothes she wears. Jack removes his eyes from the pictures and looks at the walls that have a ton of posters and fairy lights hanging up.

He looks at his friends that are also looking around the room, they make the small room look even smaller. 

After a few minutes they all turn their heads when they hear the bathroom door open. Kat peeks her head out and smiles. "Um, I forgot to g-get my clothes from you guys." Lillie smiles at the girl and grabs the clothes from their hands walking over to her.

She hands her them and bends down to kiss her cheek. Kat smiles and closes the door, a few minutes later she walks out in the outfit they picked out. She's putting on one of the flats leaning on the doorframe.

She then walks out and opens a box that set on her dresser. She picks out a pearl necklace and matching earrings when she grabs the brush and lifts it over her head. Signaling for someone to brush her hair.

Lillie looks at Jack when he jumps up and grabs the brush from her hands. He brushes out the knots and leaving her hair down not wanting to do anything with it today.

After he's done she turns around and hugs him. He smiles and lifts her up into his arms. "Ready? Let's get some food in that tummy yes?" Kat nods and slides out of his hold.

She grabs onto Lillie's hand and walks out of the apartment. They get to the car and drive before Kat's phone rings. She groans and throws it on the seat, Jack grabs it ready to answer when he see's another name on the phone.

He looks back at Kat, "I don't think it's your mom, Someone named Zoe?" Kat gasp and takes the phone from his hands. She answers and puts in on speaker, "Zoe! Hi!"

"Kat! OMG! How are you I miss you so much hon." Luke sits next to her and puts her on his lap listening but looking out the window. "I'm good! How's Cj? And the baby?!"

They all hear a little baby giggle and then a fake shooting noise. "Their great, little Jorden just started preschool and Cj just got a new job." "Wow that great you need to start sending me more videos of him."

"Sure will." There's a pause before the girl starts to talk about, "So are you really good? You could always stay here if you need to." Kat grabs onto Lukes hand and starts playing with his rings.

"Thank you Zoe, But really I'm ok." After saying that Kat lets out a little sneeze when Luke says bless you. They all hear silence through the phone before Zoe starts to talk.

"There is no way that your with someone right now! That's why your doing great you've meet someone! OMG Wait until Grandma hears about this!" Kat looks at Jack through the mirror and blushes.

Jack lets out a little chuckle before reaching back and grabbing Kat's hand. "Don't act all surprised! Your making me sound like a loser!" Kat groans

"I'm just messing with you, But I'm still telling her. Hey I've got to go! I love you come visit. And definitely bring your guy friend!" The girl hangs up before Kat could get anything out.

She puts her head on Luke's shoulder when Lillie speaks up, "Who was that? Sibling?" Kat nods and says, "Yeah you could say that. Our parents got married for like a year and we just stuck with calling each other sisters."

"Are your parents still married?" Kat looked up at Luke when he said this and let out a little giggle. "Absolutely not! They didn't last long, for the first time when he hit her the first time she packed up and ran away."

Kat says all of this while looking out the window. Luke moves her so she's sitting sideways on his lap. He gives her a kiss and rubs her back. She melts into his lap closing her eyes.

"We're sorry baby, that you had to see all of that." Kat pushes into Lukes chest and mumbles. "It was a long time ago I'm fine now."  

Obviously they knew she wasn't but they didn't want to upset her so the stopped talking about it. "So, Guy friend huh? Does that mean I have to dress up like a guy to visit your sister?" Kat Laughs at that.

"No! I don't think it would matter when three people pop up with me at her house. I bet she would think I was kidnapped or something." They all let out laughs.

--------------------------

Lillie parks the car outside of a coffee shop. Jack gets out and opens the back door for Luke to get out and place Kat into the ground. She grabs into Lukes hand and leads him inside, walking up to the counter.

They all order but when it comes to Kat she grabs onto Lillie's hand and motions for her to come closer, "Can you order for me please?" Lillie nods and moves a strand of hair out of Kat's face. "Can I get a muffin?"

"Of Course, why don't you go sit down with Luke and Jack and I'll bring it over to you?" Kat nods and grabs the guy's hands, leading them to a table in the corner.

She sits down next to Jack and infront of Luke. She's talking to Luke about the book she just read when Lillie comes back with all of their food and coffee.

They eat for a while before Lillie gets a call. She comes back and tells Luke that they have to go because of a meeting. So they all get into the car and drive down to Kat's work.

"Hey I'll meet you guys there, I'm going to help her open then I promise I'll make it to the meeting." Jack says getting out of the car with Kat.

Luke just nods and answers a phone call, winking at Kat. Lillie says bye and blows a kiss to Kat. She giggles and walks into the book store.

Jack is right behind her turning on the rest of the lights. He watches her pull open the blinds and turn on the computer behind the desk. She walks over to a shelf and reaches up, grabbing a book from the top of the shelf.

She walks behind the counter and sits down looking up at Jack to smile. He grins and walks up to her, leaning over her and trapping her in.

"W-What are you doing? I thought you had a meeting to go to?" He groans and kisses her, Putting a hand on her neck and angling her head up. He's other free hand grabs her hip, pushing himself into her.

She lets out a moan, grabbing onto the front of his shirt. Their tongues fight for dominance until she finally lets him. After a minute he pulls away so they both could catch their breath. He smiles up at her.

"The meeting can wait, this can't." She smiles and lets go of his shirt, She looks down and see's that he's hard but doesn't know what to do. He grabs her chin and kisses her cheek. 

"It's ok baby, don't worry about it. I have to go anyways but we'll come get you after work ok?" She nods and kisses his cheek. 

"Ok! Bye." He walks out of the shop and walks to their building. He walks into the room and sits down next to Luke, Luke leans over and whispers, "You might want to wipe that lipgloss off."

Jack wipe's his lips off.