Part 11

first person pov

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After the whole bookstore incident, we came home to have our movie date, I didn't want to talk about what happened because I was worried that I messed up our change with Kat.

But I guessed wrong because as soon as that guy left she looked like she didn't want to leave our side. I think we all would be ok with that, we would love to keep her all to ourselves. 

  After she fell asleep we watched the maze runner until Lillie fell asleep cuddled up to Luke and Kat. I read my book until Luke gets a call he looks at the phone and groans I know what that means so I reach for Kat.

He helps me put her on my lap then he gets up slowly trying not to wake Lillie up. I put my girl side ways on my lap so Lillie could lay her head on her tights. She cuddles up to our girls legs and Kat lets out a little breath rubbing her face into my chest.

I smile at both of the girls and run my hands through both of their hair. I hear Luke upstairs yelling at his mother for calling, Sounds a little weird but I would yell to when all your mother calls for is some money.

I don't know why she still calls he hasn't given her any money since he found out she used it for gambling when she said she need rent money. I've known Luke most of my life and she's always been that way.

He only realized she was wasting his money when she spent gambled it in his casino. He was pissed to say the least. She didn't even know it was his until he kicked her out himself.

That was 5 years ago and she still calls asking for money.

After 20 minutes he comes out trying to calm his angry breathing. He sees us all on the couch and smiles, He looks at me, "I'll cook dinner tonight tell me if they wake up." I nod and look back to the screen.

---------------------------------   

After 30 minutes I feel Lillie stir she opens her eyes looking up at me, she then looks at our girl. Getting up and brushing hair out of Kat's face, she yawns and looks in the kitchen seeing Luke making dinner probably almost done.

I sit Kat up a Little and kiss her cheek. "Come on Baby wake up for us, let's get something in that stomach huh?" She whine putting her face deeper in my chest. "no no, none of that little girl come on aren't you hungry."

She looks up through her eyelashes. She looks like she's about to talk but doesn't, She looks at Lillie then back at me. She moves so she's straddling me putting her arms around my neck.

I get up from the couch walking behind Lillie to the kitchen, I go to one of the chair's about to put Kat down but she lets out a loud whine.

I look at Luke and his eyes wide and he lets out a chuckle. "Don't you want to eat kitten, Do you want to sit with him?" She looks towards Luke and nods her head. I sit down with her still on my lap.