Martha was this bubbly girl from down the street. They were the same age. She had auburn hair and the most bluest eyes i have ever seen. I so happen , to see my little brother watching her through his window.

His face sizzles with anger "I do not!"

I hold my chest as i gasp "Oh my , how would she feel if she knew you were watching her through your little binoculars " i smirk and he clenches his fork in his hands.

"Yeah , cause i wanted to see how ugly she looked up close" he argues as drew nudges him "Don't say that , its mean"

April texts me and i just remember i have to pick her up. I throw both of my arms over my brothers as i kiss drews cheek and then turn to austin . He struggles in my hold.

"Don't you dare!" He thrashes and i snicker as i give him a big smooch on the cheek to which he pretends to barf at .

He loves me.

I run out as i yell "Bye mom!"

I get into my car as music blasts through the speakers. I speed to aprils as fast as i can. When i turn up to her house shes standing oustide while tapping her foot impatiently. Her ADHD wants to reach the surface as she checks her nails here and there. Upon hearing the roar of my car she runs up to the passenger side with a grin. She throws open the door as she jumps in.

My fucking doors.

"Why in the chickens cocoons nest were you taking so long! I had to watch Mr mailard bending while retrieving his mail. Let me tell ya , it was not a great sight. The guys got more hair-

"Fuck , enough!" I scrunch my nose up in disgust as she snickers and puts her seatbelt on.

She shifts to me as i roar my engine and pull away "Anyway , to my earlier question. What took so long?"

I sigh "I got carried away , talking to drew and austin."

She just out her bottom lip "Drew , my little munchkin. I can't wait to see my reading buddy" she bounces in her seat.

I told you she was rubbing off on him

I stop at a red light as i switch my eyes between the road and april "Also , can you put those fucking milk duds away when you come over? Austin had alot to say about your tits"

She gasps as she grabs a hold of them "He stared at my goodies!? Thats why drew is my favorite. He such a ladies guy. He doesn't go sticking his nose around my girls."

I nod along to her statement as the light turns green and i drive "Agreed, also you do know that drew has the biggest crush on you right?"

She snorts "Yeah i got that when he told me i looked like poetry"

My mouth parts "He said that?"

She nods "Although i wouldn't disagree, have ya seen me?" She wiggles her eyebrows at me and i chuckle as i turn in at the school. I make sure to park in our regular spot.

"You text stella yet?" I ask her , and she nods to my question "Yeah , she said shes waiting at the lockers. We could've easily been there by her by now if you and your blonde ass didn't take so long" she grumbles as she gets out .

I follow suit as i throw my door close "Thats what you get for stealing all of my damn hair ties you weirdo"

She gasps "You did not just go there , you pony headed freak" i chuckle as i flip my hair over my shoulder "Was that an insult or a compliment, babe?"

She stomps her foot "Shut up-" she stops mid sentence as she trails her eyes behind me. She frowns as she looks between me and the person.

"Uh rory? Why is miguel ramos looking like he's planning a thousand ways to destroy your birth canon ?"