Chapter 14: Red Eyes Rivalry

Start from the beginning

Vulpix sent out a powerful Energy Ball to Rockruff blasting it back, Eevee hit Litten, by using Iron Tail and send the rocks to Litten pushing it back with great damage.

Niku: Ok, let's stop right here. You guys need a break.

Ash: Yeah! You both fought well. Litten, that fire was incredible.

Litten: Litt!

Ash: And Rockruff, I could really feel how motivated you were.

Rotom Dex: The Power of it's Rock Throw has increased as well.

Pikachu: Pika!

Litten: Litt!

Rockruff: Ruff!

Niku looked over at Eevee and Vulpix.

Niku: Great teamwork you two.

Eevee: Eevee!

Vulpix: Vul!

Timeskip

Niku and his Pokemon were at his mansion and eating lunch. He was reading a newspaper and one article caught his attention.

Niku: Hmm... It says here, that there is trainer who has been visiting the island alot recently. And whats this, a mystery Lycanroc trainer and also it mentions it is a Midnight Form.

Niku turned another page and can see a picture of him and there is an Umbreon standing by him

Niku: So that's trainer huh? Wait....

Niku had a mental image and suddenly realized something.

Niku: Could he be related to Lillie? And that Lycanroc looks like a strong one

Niku: Could he be related to Lillie? And that Lycanroc looks like a strong one. If I were to face his Lycanroc, I might know someone who wants to challenge him. Now let me see. That Lycanroc is now a Rock and Dark Type and I think it's main move is Counter. Luckily, I battled a few trainers with Lycanrocs like this one.

Later

It's the end of the day, and currently Niku is walking around town with Eevee with his hood on, Vulpix decided to now stay at home knowing it can handle itself now that she stronger after she hatched after so long. It was a nice walk until they heard the sound of battling.