5

MARJORIES POV:

i woke up, reece had already left. i presumed he had to go to the nursery. to be honest i needed a lie. at 6, i finally woke up. i headed down stairs to see a note, and a plate. it read:

"hey marjorie,

im had so much fun last night, it really showed my feelings for you. i made you some pancakes since i had to leave early. im sorry i didnt say bye, but ring me when you get to the nursery okay? have a fun day at work.

love you,
reece ♡"

next to the note was 3 pancakes. my heart melted. this was even cuter than last night and the nachos. i was slowly falling for him.

———————————————————

WRITERS POV:

marjorie headed straight to the nursery. she needed to tell autumn. by 6:45 she was there, just in time for the first kids at 7am. she walked into the office to be greeted by autumn.

"oh my god autumn, have i got stuff to tell you. yesterday got even crazier after i left the nursery." marjorie was so excited to 'spill the tea'.

"oh god please dont say you did it with my brother. marjorie you have been together for one day."

"AUTUMN. FOR GOD SAKE WHY ARE YOU SO DIRTY MINDED. no. i did not do it with your brother. and who are you to judge mrs 'do it 10 feet from my own dad.' you really cant comment."

"touche.." autumn had never admitted she had lost an arguement that easy.

"right anyway. i watch titanic with reece. i will be totally honest i bawlled my eyes out." marjorie went slightly red

"i would have laughed to be honest." autumn was a menace to society. she is the only person to not cry at titanic, well other than reece.

"back to my point. reece went down stairs and made me nachos and brought wine. i have never had anyway be as romantic as he was." marjorie really was falling for him.

"seems like you really do love my brother, marj. it disgusts me."

"autumn thats not even the best part. then. this morning he had to leave before i was awake. so he left me a note and homemade pancakes. autumn i am actually falling for him by the second."

———————————————————

autumn just rolled her eyes. she pretended she didnt care but deep doen she was pleased for marjorie. she had found it so hard finding someone amd she had now found the perfect man. she even was happy for reece. now mia is out of his life, he is so much happier.

truthfully, autumn adored marjorie. the way she dealt with parents. the way she stood up for herself. she really saw marjorie as her best friend. she never told anyone this though. not even winter. she thought if she told marjorie this she would freak out. and probably start crying and asking to hug her. autumn doesnt do hugs. ever since her childhood. she had never hugged anyone. not even her father.

———————————————————

a parent stormed in, demanding a reason to why their child had been outside. autumn looked at marjorie and chuckled. the women was deluded. it was outdoor play day.

"how dare you let my sweet little bart outside in this ghastly weather!"

marjorie chuckled "are you daft? we sent multiple emails stating today was outdoor play day and to bring sutable clothes! plus its a sunny day for god sake. if you are gunna come in here with a real complaint then fare enough. but if you are just too ignorant to read messages then you have no right to be in here."

"you know what i do have a complaint. you know winter. the male staff member? i do not feel comfortable with him laying on the floor with the children."

autumns blood boiled. she knew is he was a women she wouldnt have said this.

"okay, i cant see your point? he is doing his job like every single one of our staff members. infact, winter is our best member of staff in the whole nursery and i am not just saying that because he is the love of my life im saying it because it is true."

the women didnt say and word and left. she couldnt believe how bad autumn humbled her.

"awhhh autumn look at you sticking up for yur man" majorie teased her.

"yea, and i would do it again. she needed humbling. i wanted to shut her up who does she think she is talking about my boyfriend like that."

marjorie laughed. she had never heard autumn EVER refer to winter as her boyfriend. she thought it was the sweetest thing ever.

"autumn i love it when you stick up for winter, you never show that side of you and i love it seriously! i tell you what though the amount of grief we get off the parents is insane. i mean she just came in for laugh.!"

"people like that boil my blood. all they are looking to do is trouble cause. it reminds me of a certain someone. and god was she a b1tch."

"aut, remeber where we are. dont swear! we will end up getting another complaint!!" marjorie joked.

"shut up marj. but seriously though. you domt understand how much she ruined my life. for 15 years i was no contact with the one person in my family who was actually not a raving lunatic. next time i get my hands on her, she best be ready."

marjorie just laughed. but she couldnt help think about what she said. was her family life really that bad? is this the reason she hates any form of affection. before marjorie could ask, charlotte opened the door.

"autumn, marj. mia is here. she says she  wants to speak with you and autumn and roger. its serious. reece is there."

"oh god" marjorie and autumn said at the same time.

———————————————————

im sorry i just had to include wintumn, lol !

1006 words ♡