11

TW: FIGHTING

marjorie didnt wait for reece to come. she went outside to go to kenny. she needed to make sure if reece were to beat him up, it was for good reason. much to autumns dispute, she made her stay inside until reece came.

marge opened the door, and saw kenny. he looked her up and down. marjorie took one long deep breath and walked over.

"kenny, what on earth are you doing at the nursery. please go away." marjorie was the first to speak

"oh marjorie, arent you daft. ive come to see you. without anyone to save you. no reecey. no local people. just me, you and afew cars." kenny had a sinister glint in his eye.

autumn watched through the window holding her bat. she had only used the bat once, to absoulutely reck her fathers car. but she kept it for self defense. if kenny laid a finger on marjorie she would come out and kill him before reece could even get there.

kenny started to walk closer to marjorie. he put his arms out to grab her. autumn saw this and ran outside. she was going to kill him. whilst this was happening, reeces car pulled into the carpark..

———————————————————

reece got out of the car and slammed the door. marjorie pulled off of kenny and ran inside.

"KENNY WHAT THE FVCK." reece shoved kenny against the wall

marjorie didnt want to witness this. she ran into the rooms and told winter to go outside. winter would calm down the situation. even if reece was to throw hands, he would stop him.

———————————————————

MARJORIES POV:

there was no way i was watching what could land my bestfriend, and theblove of my life in prison. i went straight to the rooms to cover winter. lets just hope he could neutralize the situation.

"char, im covering winter. its all kicking off in the carpark." i said.

"KICKING OFF!?!? LET ME SEE!" carly ran past us to the office window. now, there was no way we could leave as carly left us over-ratio.

"marjorie, are you okay?" char said whilst we played with the kids.

"yep, i will explain later. thats if i dont have to do a statement to get aut and reece out of jail."

———————————————————

                  IN THE CARPARK
                      writers pov:

winter pulled reece away, but there was no way he was pulling autumn away. autumn punched him right on the eye and he fell against the wall.

"thats what happens when you constantly harass people you fat prick" autumn said. winter loved it when she was mean. but he werent gunna show this, it was a serious situation!

reece pulled off of winters grip. he went over to kenny who had just stood up, and kicked him right in the bollocks. kenny bent over and then reece punched him in the stomach. kenny just ran away. reece and autumn high-fived eachother. that was the best teamwork they had done in 15 years. and that was to beat up a man!

reece looked at the nursery, he saw carly in the window. her naw was on the floor.

"reece, go and see marjorie. she is in the rooms." winter said.

reece headed inside, followed by winter and autumn. winter went back into the rooms letting marjorie out. carly walked over to reece whilst he waited.

"reece! i didnt know you could fight. i thought old people werent allowed to fight." carly giggled.

"you shouldnt even know what fighting is. arent you like-" reece spoke, but carly interuppted.

"12" carly said sarcastically.

"no i was actually going to say 13. youve grown since the last time i saw you" reece said laughing.

marjorie walked in. reece did 'the look' to carly and she went back to work.

"you didnt kill him did you.." marjorie spoke first.

"no, but safe to say he wont be having kids for a while" reece tried to lighten up the mood abit. wrong timing to say the least.

———————————————————

they headed into marjories office, and marjorie just sobbed into reece. autumn was sat on her desk and just looked at reece. reece stroked marjories hair, but he really didnt know what to do. whilst he was with mia, mia was very much of an independent women. she didnt cry once whilst they were together. reece looked at autumn, for her to try and help. she also didnt know what to do. same as reece, everyone around her werent much of criers. she just told him to stroke her back and head. and kiss her. she was only guessing.

reece kissed marjorie on the head. and caressed her hair. it seemed to help as marjorie held on tighter. he saw carly eavesdropping through the blinds. autumn stuck up the middle finger at her and hushed her along.

truthfully, carly wanted to just hug marjorie. she saw marjorie and reece as her work parents. so seeing them cry was like seeing her real mum and dad cry. it hurt. after five minutes marjorie let go, and sat down on the sofa in the office.

———————————————————

"how are you feeling after that, sweetheart." reece said.

"im just overwhelmed. i cant believe he would come here. not only putting me in danger but all of the kids."

"marjorie, how long has this been going on. youve already told me what he has done. but i need to know when this began." reece tried to reassure her.

marjorie sighed.

"since we offically began dating. so, saturday. he has done it 3 times in 3 days now. including today. i will be honest. it has really bothered me but i havent said anything to you because i am terrified of loosing you." marjorie finally let it all out. this time not over the phone but in person.

"marjorie i dont care what you say. you are not finishing your shift. not after what has happened today. and you arent going back to your house either. you are stopping the night at my house. stay here as long as you need. you have to be safe marjorie." reece was adament of her not finishing her shift.

"reece i have too stay."

marjorie had only had a month off in the 10+ years working at the nursery. she thought a day off could ruin the whole nursery.

"marjorie dont worry. im sure i can run it on my own for less than 10 hours." autumn let out a slight reassuring smile.

"okay then i will go home, thanks aut." marjorie smiled

————————————————-———

as they were exiting the office, carly ran over and hugged marjorie. even reeces heart melting watching them. after the hug carly went back to work. tears filled marjories eyes, that was the cutest thing that had ever happened to her.

marjorie and reece walked out the nursery. reece held her hand extra tight. he knew kenny could be lurking anywhere. he didnt think it was likely but just incase.

little did they know, kenny was not gone just yet...

———————————————————

2 chapters in one day! im feeling generous lol

p.s. im so sorry for the cliffhanger.

1187 words ♡