7

marjorie and reece woke up at simiular times, about 8:30am. since it was the weekend they didnt have to be up at 5am. little did they know (well remember) about the party later on.

marjorie was the first awake. she went to the bathroom and did her morning skincare. then reece woke up.

"marjorie can i ask you something..?" reece was nervous.

"yes of course reece?" marjorie was curious.

"can we make it offical, i mean like boyfriend and girlfriend. well, what im trying to say is will you be my girlfriend...?" reece blushed.

"oh my god, oh my god!! yes!!" marjorie jumped with excitement and went to hug reece. she was so happy.

they both headed down stairs and began breakfast. scambled eggs on toast. marjorie toasted the bread, and reece cooked the eggs. then marjorie gasped remembering something. the staff night out was tonight.

"reece. its the staff night out." marjorie panicked.

"ohh okay, dont panic marj. i will come with you to make sure you dont drink too much." reece smiled.

marjorie laughed. not because she thought she would over-drink. but because after 2 glasses of wine she felt rough. and later than 11pm was like staying up all night. being alone she was used to early nights, but now with reece they would stay up later and later, if ykyk.

reece plated up the food and they sat  on the sofa watching 'good morning britain' since it was the only thing on. then marjorie noticed someone stood outside the house.

"one sec reece, im just gonna go outside a second i see someone."

"okay darling, if they have wrong intentions please shout me, okay?" reece wanted to go out but he tried to think on the bright side. as if it wasnt something strange.

———————————————————

                            TW: SA
if this triggers you start reading again      after the next set of —— ♡

marjorie put her dressing gown on and opened the door.

"hello, who are yo- KENNY?" marjorie gasped.

"oh hello darling. havent seen you since our date. how have you been." kenny said with a sinister look on his face.

"kenny can you please go away. i have a boyfriend now. plus that date wasnt serious." marjorie was concerned.

"oh sweetheart are you confused?" kenny stepped closer to marjorie and placed his hand on her thigh. "i am your boyfriend remember."

marjorie froze. and kenny touched her again, on the upper chest area. marjorie shoved him off and ran inside, locking the door. she couldnt believe what had happened. but there was no way she could tell reece. he would flip and most likely kill him. and marjorie could not be alone again.

"you alright darling?" reece said softly

"yep it was just a confused delivery man, i had to tell him directions."

"okay good!" reece was reassured by that.

———————————————————

                            6:07pm
        an hour before the night out.

marjorie couldnt stop thinking about earlier. but she would not tell reece. she went upstairs to get ready.

MARJORIES POV:

i put on a  short, black, laced corset top  with a short (ish) black skirt and blazer. i loved that top. and the way reece was staring at it, he did too.

reece wore a white button-up shirt with black jeans and a chain. oh my god he looked amazing. i felt like i was staring at him for ages.  he put on a watch and god that made him even hotter. i love it when men wear watches, i find it so hot.
even with all i was thinking about, i couldnt wait for later.

i did a glam makeup look and curled my hair. i spray myself with my favourite perfume and headed to the car to wait for reece.

REECES POV:

i wore a white button up shirt with black jeans. comfort is key, i thought. god knows what i will do if i have to dance though. i put on my favourite watch and chain. i looked over to marjorie. oh god she looked hot. she wore a black top, skirt and blazer. somehow the combo just fit on her perfectly. she looked better than i had ever seen her. the way she curled her hair and did her makeup made me fall head over heels. she looked like a million dollar piece of art. absolutely amazing.

i couldnt help notice something off about her though. since this morning she was quiter than usual..

i sprayed my favourite aftershave, dior sauvage and headed to the car. marjorie was already sat there. bless her, i could tell she was excited. everyone will be there. winter, autumn, charlotte, sorscha, clodagh and even jodie. bless jodie, she will have one drink and she will be out for the night. everyone would be drinking except carly. still too young to even have a sip. shes practically twelve.

———————————————————

reece sat in the car, next to marj amd pulled out the drive.

"you alright my love?" reece smiled.

"of course, i cant wait!" marjorie exclaimed.

reece smiled again. he knew marjorie wouldnt lie. well, atleast he thought.

reece drove a long with his hand on marjories thigh. it sent shivers down her spine. she loved when he drived. she loved being a passanger princess. not just because she thought he looked sexy driving, but mainly she just couldnt be arsed. they turned around the coener and pulled in. outside was autumn, winter and soscha. marjorie got ou the car and went over to them.

this was going to be a fun night...

———————————————————

so sorry this was so rushed and short!! i also apologise about the mentions of sa but its an important story and its going to help me move along the story and include character development etc. hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

966 words ♡