14

.
.
.
"Shen Wei....please....open the door....we need to talk, please.... it's not what it looks like...."

Yunlan who got sober after an hour of the incident immediately left for Wei's house. Yunlan was ringing the doorbell and banging the door but Wei refused to open the door for him. Shen Wei was leaning right by the door and sobbing.

"Please don't cry Wei....you know I don't like it when you cry. Please let me inside, give me a chance to explain"

"There's nothing to explain.....we are not together, remember. You have nothing to clear with me. It's none of my business who you kiss...."

"We still need to talk, Wei....you said so many things and left. I have so many questions to ask you. I want to know what you meant by cheating on you again? Killing you again? You even knew the person I was with? How?"

"I have nothing to say.....just leave Yunlan"

"I won't leave until you don't talk to me. I will stay here for the whole night and the next day too"

" I don't care.....do what you want"

Yunlan stubbornly sat down on the stairs of Wei's house and waited for him to open the door. Shen Wei did not open the door for nearly half an hour. He parted the blinds and looked at Yunlan who was rubbing his arms due to the cold. Wei did not want to talk to Yunlan at this time, but he was freezing outside and he couldn't let him be. With shaky breath, he opened the door and ushered Yunlan inside the house. He dragged Yunlan and made him sit in front of the fireplace, so that he could warm himself.

"After you are warm enough....get out"

"Wei please ... listen to me..."

"Yu__"

"Please Wei....."

Wei could hear the desperation in Yunlan's voice. He accepted defeat and nodded towards Yunlan.

"Look....we guys planned to make you jealous. I was going to be in a fake relationship with someone and try to make you jealous and reveal your feelings for me.......this was what we were supposed to do. But .... someone offered me a drink and I accepted it unknowingly. The drink was too strong for me and I got drunk. I imagined the boy as you and I kissed him thinking it was you. I swear....I had no intention of being sexual with anyone other than you. I can't even dream of it.....trust me Wei.....I wasn't trying to cheat on my feelings...I swear ...."

"Yunlan....I would like to tell you something. Will you believe me?"

"Definitely Wei....you have my full trust"

"Will you believe it if I tell you that I travelled back in time?"

Yunlan was stunned, he widened his eyes and he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Travelled back in time?"

"You might not believe me, but this is actually my second life. I know our future. Do you know how I travelled back in time?"

"How?"

"I died....."

"WHAT??? HOW???"

"Do you believe me?"

"Wei....I will believe whatever you tell me. It-it's just hard to digest. If you really did travel back in time, then your behaviour can be justified. You ignoring me at the beginning, refusing to accept my love, refusing to ever fall in love again. Wei ....did I hurt you in the future? Am I the reason for your disbelief in love? Did I......kill you?"