1 [18+]

.
.
.
.
"Is that good?", Shen Wei asked nervously as he fed a spoon full of Prawn fried rice to Yunlan.

Yunlan's eyes beamed as he tasted the food his lover made for him "Yeah, it's delicious Wei"

Wei tiled his head and smirked "Really? Let me try too then"

Wei put one of his knees on the table and hauled himself towards Yunlan and kissed him hard as he plunged his tongue inside Yunlan's hot cavern tasting his mouth, as his tongue pulled in a bite of fried rice.

Yunlan pushed Wei slightly and stood up abruptly grinning like a fool. "You are so bold"

Before Wei could say anything Yunlan turned to face him, pulled his arm to land his body against his chest, lips crashing on his. Wei can feel his body respond to every touch Yunlan was giving him. Yunlan deepened the kiss as Wei had to hold both of Yunlan's shoulders to keep himself together with all the sensation that Yunlan is giving him.

"Wei, I am trying to hold on now_"

"No, don't. Let's.....let's go to our room"

Wei cut him off as he reached for the knob of the bedroom door and the moment they entered the room, Wei initiated the kiss this time.

Yunlan's hands were exploring Wei's body the moment he gently laid his lover on the bed.

"You look so beautiful Wei..."Yunlan whispered as he looked at Wei's half lidded eyes.

Wei got shy and he reached up to kiss Yunlan's lips again. Wei now knew that he could not get enough of Yunlan's lips, especially his lower lips. Yunlan slid his hands under Wei's shirt, fingers tracing the fine line of abs of his lover. Wei lifted both his hands in the air, a clear indication for Yunlan. He took no time and pulled up the shirt above Wei's head and threw it on the floor, watching Wei lay back on the bed.

Yunlan was lost as he admired his boyfriend's sexy body. He was brought out of his thoughts when Wei spoke "Am I the only one taking the clothes off?"

Yunlan chuckled as he leaned in for a quick peck on his lips before taking off his shirt. Yunlan is well built better than Wei and they are all in perfect places.

"If I continue, I won't be able to stop Wei"

"Then don't stop" Wei replied with determination and that is what took Yunlan to dive down to his lips again, Wei completely surrendering himself to him.

Wei can feel himself quiver with every touch that Yunlan is giving him. It is not the usual touch during make outs, it feels like each touch can burn him and he likes it. The subtle touches on his back, his shoulders, his arms and gentle brushes on his cheeks, the hold on his hips, everything feels like it burns but the pleasure is sending him to euphoria.

As Yunlan traced kisses down to the abdomen, Wei found himself thrusting and grinding on Yunlan's cheeks. He felt his legs turn jelly as Yunlan kissed his clothed member before he felt his fingers hold the band of his shorts. Wei didn't need to be told as he lifted his hip to help in removing his shorts. One swift move, both his shorts and boxers were out of his leg, his full naked glory for Yunlan to devour.

"You look so beautiful baby, so beautiful" Yunlan admired his naked body as his eyes darted on Wei's erected members. Wei felt the urge to touch himself when Yunlan beat himself from doing so. Yunlan started stroking his member. Slow fast slow fast until Wei finds the rhythm and moves his hips with Yunlan's hands movement. While doing so Yunlan went back to kiss the already swollen lips.

"Arghhh....ahhhh..... Yunlan I'm _"

"Do it Wei ....Do it" Yunlan whispered in his ears and a few more thrusts into Yunlan's hold, Wei had his first orgasm of the night. Yunlan leaned back and removed his remaining clothing, Wei's eyes immediately darted to Yunlan's proud manhood.