12

Four years later.

.
.
.
The four friends had finally finished their High school and had joined Wuhan University of Engineering science. They all were happy that they finally were able to get admission at the same University.

Xiao Zhan and Yibo were still a couple and Yunlan was still pursuing Shen Wei to accept his proposal. Yunlan was trying his best to show his love in various ways in hope Wei would melt and accept his heart. But, Wei was like a rock who didn't sway for any of Yunlan's antics. He had sweared he wouldn't love him and he was keeping his word.

They were currently learning in their second year. Shen Wei was waiting for Yunlan outside his house. He was tapping his foot in annoyance. They were going to be late and Yunlan was yet to arrive. Just then he heard a honk and a car stopped beside him.
He opened the passenger door and slid inside the vehicle.

"Took you long enough...."

"Sorry Wei, I woke up late...."

"That's the same reason you always give me whenever you are late"

"And that's the truth!"

Yunlan starts the car and they drive off to the University. It was Yunlan's habit since high school to always go pick up Wei. Now that they were in the same University, he offered to give a ride. Wei had rejected previously, then the constant pestering from Yunlan made Wei to give in to his request.

After a moment of silence "Wei ...."

"What?"

"Are you free in the afternoon?"

"I got a swimming club...Why?"

"Well.....I wanted to go shopping, thought you would join me"

"Is after 5 PM...Okay?"

"Yeahh sure...."

"Okay, then I'll meet you after my club"

"Okay, I'll be waiting at the entrance gate"
.
.
.
.
After classes Wei and Xiao Zhan went straight to swimming club, where as Yibo went to the basket ball court. Yunlan played football, but that day he had no practice.

Swimming club

Wei and Xiao Zhan were taking laps in the pool and competing with each other. Wei would always win against Xiao Zhan with a mere seconds time. After their practice, they went to have a bath and changed into a fresh set of clothes.

"Hey Shen Wei....are you leaving?" Zhu Jiu a fellow Swimming club member questioned.

"Yeah...."

"Are you free tonight? I was thinking of inviting you for dinner"

"Oh...I am sorry Zhu Jiu..I already got plans"

"Oh...is that so...okay. I'll see you tomorrow then.."

"Yeah...see you..."

Wei and Xiao Zhan walk out the club room. "He's so persistent Wei....I am surprised he still likes you"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't tell me you don't know? Zhu Jiu has liked you since freshman year. He is trying to get your attention. Do you know how many times he has invited you out and the times you rejected him? I lost count actually...."

"You think so?..."

"Aren't you being dense now. He blushes everytime you walk to him. He blushes when you talk to him. He stares at your naked chest and sometimes drools....."