What Eyes Perceive

How was it, a man stood up to the eye of heaven, confronting them in their wake of destruction, only to be fell? A cry for help, a plea shattering the valleys of thousands, silent upon millions.

Heaven had no place in it's decision.

By which then, it was deemed even the judgement of heaven no longer impartial. If the judgement of heaven were not impartial, then what? The faults of humanity proved to eb sufficient to cause suffering to millions and billions, yet that same capacity was enough to bring relief and joy to millions and billions. 

So, then, must one return to creature? But, then, was creature impartial? The factor of which determination could be based relied solely on the hands of human, a fallible creature. Yet, what wasn't? 

By design, everything was fallible. By searching for a discreet meaning worthless to the conversation itself was an indicator of fallacy. 

So, humanity labeled creature not impartial. But, creature, an entity living and affected by the acts of humanity was unbeknownst to his judgement. Yet, it carried the weight of this judgement, a weight it couldn't, because it was never aware of the judgement laid before it. 

By this, then, was a way to turn the tide of heaven's judgement and bring forth a judgement level to that of human and it's plane possible? A stranger deemed it was, and so they acted. 

Karuna.

Merciful.

Compassionate.

They were capable, through creature and man, able and willing to deliver justice exact with impartialness. Yet weighed with patience and mercy. One could turn and ask, "Is the punishment befitting this one?"

And in turn, receive, "No."

Justice, though a foundational aspect of society, was levied through an ultimate individual found with an unprecedented level of impartialness, the affect of bribery or blackmail brought forth no response. 

You ask, it answered. You acted, it weighed. 

This was all in concept, no? Yet it was a concept acted upon as truth, and taken upon as challenge. It was exacted, then, that a form of justice unprecedented in its faith, a faith it would forever hold, would come about and rid this world of evil.