Nasty thought which run in my mind.

Part 7
He directly asked me. What you wann? Hotty. You wann have sex with me? Or anything else? Tell me.
Give me a proper reason to stay, then i will think about it.
And he turn his back to me and i was standing upstairs. He has a tattoo on his right hand i guess, it showup on his neck.
I don't know know how this art is but i wann see him shirtless right now, i'm craving to grabb his wide muscular back and wann take off my tongue and lick his chest and kiss his nipples.
I wann grabb his boddy and make him feel how badly wann turn this night as wildest one for him.
I wann leave mark on his body and i badly wann bite him and watch him undresaing me or ripping my greyish bra and pulling my black pany which made up of flower on it.
I wann him to pull my panty harder which make me hurt and feel his fingers rubbing my pussy right now.
Fuck fuck fuck.
I'm thinking to much right now, he is just stranger who the hell is he? He came and made me horny by his words. Fuck. Am i wet right now?
Is my nipples erected? Am i wet down?
I felt truly wet, my panty is full of my juicy pussy. My pussy started to speak and craving for his to finger me and taste it today. My my.
I wann his cock to enter my pussy and every time he push it inside my pussy i wann him to kiss me and bite my lips. I wann him to cum inside me and wann feel the warm cum and feel his breath on my neck and hear when he moan.
I should stop him right? I should, i have to stop him
I ran down stairs and he went long ago.
My heart broke in thousand of piece.
My heart pounding in my chest which i can hear very clearly. I'm thinking to much right now. Isn't it. Fuck.