The movement of sexual things arrived.

Part 8
It's raining outside with thunderstorm ⛈️. He was about to get in his car and i shouted wait. Wait.
He turn his head to east and looked at me by totally drenched. I was wore white top and standing in rain. He blink softly looking at my titts.
Licking his lips and watching me drenching and breathing heavily in that rain, my brest seducing him and my top is not worth right now cause it's all drenched, he probably can see my nipples visible to him.
He asked me what you wann say?
I replied without covering myself, shrugs. I wann talk to you for couple of time, soo please stay here.
He looked up at the clouds and it sounds like it's not going to stop.
He said okay. I will and walking to my house, i locked the main door and we both were drench and i was kinda horny after watching him taking off his jacket and after that he slowly taking off his wetty white shirt.
Where i can see his sexy curved abs, his V shaped, his huge back. He is muscular and shredded guy.
I turn on by looking at him and my nipples getting harder after watching him, without turning to myside he told me "you should be get yourself a towel, otherwuse you get sick. And try to control your hormones. Your nipples dear, he walk towards me and and get too close to me, i can surely say he can hear my hear beats.
Your nipples are hard right now hotty.
He softly touching my lips with his that single finger and slowly that finger going downwards.
Chin as well as the neck and now it's about to touch my brest part.
I'm breathing heavily right now and his fingers however they touching my body i'm getting horny more and more.
I softly started moaning when he about to touch my brest with his finger.
He knew that i wann it badly from long time.
He looked at me and i turn my face to right and didn't made him stop.
His fingers now touching my reddish nipples and which are quite hard and wann feel the pleasure when he touch them.
He started to rubb my nipples on my top and i'm losing myself by his every touch and my pussy craving for him now. I wann take off his pant and suck his dick till he cum in my mouth and i wann ride him till i squirt, don't wann rest my pussy today night, i wann him to fuck me harder that which sounds like tomorrow is no more.