The next part

Part 2
I looked at him with anger eyes and shut up and why you are here, and who are you, and why are you here at this time?"
He winked and pinched my chin and pulled me toward his face very close, where his breath could touch mine in every possible way.
He replied me, it's secret my hotty, so don't use your brain much, it's my work here so just tell me where's your grandfather's room"
I want to see that old basted room, i'm craving that.
He closed his eyes and took a long, deep breath and walked backward, biting his bottom lip and then looking at me with nasty eyes.
I felt uncomfortable at this point.
I asked him to take off his mask, and he raised his one eyesbrow and said, "Are you dying to see me?" Eh? My hotty
(He came close to me and grabbed me by his arm around my lower back and pulled me tightly, and said, "Don't be, cause this face so precious."
If you see,
you never ever forget, so let it be. He smiled, i only could see his greyish icy eyes and long silky hair. Fuck.
I was scared by his words and actions. But deep down, i want to see him. What he actually looks like.
I want to seek him. After that he step back and asked me, aren't you gone show me where's that grand fucking father's room pretty lady. If you can't i will find it. No worries.
I felt like he could hurt me if i didn't show him that room.
I asked him to follow me and we both walk to the room and he was following my every step asking how much time you been here eh?
We get to the room and i was trying to unlock it,
It was rust.
After unlocking the door i saw a wooden rod stuff, i ran to it and grabbed it.
He saw it and just acting like normally and said hoo self defense nice good try and walked in to the room, looking everywhere with smile and finally he said wow, this look amazing.