She got up and ran to hug her father.

To hide in his embrace, so noone could hurt her.

" PAPA...." Her words got stuck in her throat when she saw that person's face.

It was not him.

It was not her father.

He didn't come to save her.

Earlier, Because of light whe couldn't see his face but now regretted running to him without confirming. She should've stayed there. Without making a noise. She should have hid somewhere. She thought looking at the sinister smirk he was giving to her.

" Wh..where is my papa ? Who are y..you ? " She asked while sobbing and he tsked.

" Your papa ? You want him to come here and save you, hmm ? He asked walking towards her and she nodded her head. " Guess what, he won't come here...He is busy living his life with his perfect family."

" No..no...I know you are lying. He would have come here right away if he knew. " She said confidently.
" You wanna see proof ? " He asked and she shook her head not wanting to see anything.

He came near her and grabbed her chin. Not too firm, enough to hurt her. She winched and tightly closed her eyes. He played a video.

" My baby.... c'mon now finish it." The voice came from the device and that made her open her eyes.

It was him. Her father.

Ishani was sitting on his lap drinking milk and Pranav was beside them.

" Pranav, Arnav bhaisa...Vo Ruhaani..." Swarna came there holding the little Reyansh's hand. She was about to ask but pranav cut her off.

" Don't talk about it, Swarna." He said. Arnav continued making his younger daughter drinking milk.

The video ended and tears fell from her eyes. She still couldn't believe anything. Why her pranav uncle...her buddy said that ? Why her papa didn't say anything ? He didn't wanted to find her ? How could he do that to her ? Didn't he know she would be scared here ? Didn't he know that these people could do anything to her ?

She sat on the ground and cupped her mouth to prevent her sob infront this man.

" You think this is it ? Now let me show you some pictures..." He said and again opened his phone.

Rishi was in her mother's lap and Ishani was in Arnav's lap. Her mother was feeding her kheer. Everyone had a big smile on there faces.

In the second picture, Rishi was sleeping in Swarna's lap and Yuvraj was sleeping in Amrita's lap. Shreshtha was making a ponytail for Ishani. Arti and Swati were talking. Anya, Ayaan and sidharth were sitting with Nandini. All the man were smiling brightly looking at the laptop's screen.

She grabbed the phone and smashed it on the ground. Seeing her state the man smirked and bend to her level.

" Noone cares for you..they are living there life like before while you are suffering from this hell. This picture....this pictures were taken this morning. " This time the little girl had nothing to say. She just looked down at the ground blankly.

They gave up on her this easily.

If it was normal circumstances she wouldn't believe it but...she was hell scared right now. She was waiting for them to come and save her. Protect her.

She didn't even knew for how many hours she was there in that disgusting place...when she tried to Break that window, he..that monster beat her. She couldn't bear anything more and got unconscious.