"You haven't eaten yet, right?"

"Uwaah~ What is all this?"

Yulmu approached with interest. It was just past noon, and the sight of pizza and an assortment of snacks had DASE's eyes wide in amazement.

"We picked up some for ourselves and got some extra for you guys," Siyun explained.

"Hold on, Siyun. They can't have this."

Namkyung interjected after checking the menu, his face showing concern. The DASE members paused, withdrawing their hands and gauging Namkyung's reaction. They had all agreed to start a strict diet after their final feast the previous evening in preparation for the upcoming awards season.

"The kids have to manage their diet."

However, AIM was unaware of this dietary plan. Guyang looked particularly hurt by Namkyung's remarks.

"Wow... hyung, how could you say that even after seeing them?"

Guyang gestured towards Baekya, who flinched under the focused attention and rubbed his chest, attempting an awkward smile.

"I'm not that thin though..."

But that comment might have been a tad thoughtless.

"See how he's getting nervous? Namkyung hyung, why have you become so strict?"

Back when Namkyung had just started at the company and briefly managed AIM, he had a casual rapport with the members, trading jokes without reservation. Overwhelmed by criticism, he eventually relented.

"Alright... go ahead and eat."

It wouldn't be right not to let them eat the food that was bought with their juniors in mind.

"Yay! Tteokbokki!"

Chung excitedly grabbed a stick of rice cake and tapped Jihan on the arm.

"Jihan! Eat this!"

"I'll eat this one. You eat it."

With the AIM members returning to their own waiting room, the crowded dressing room suddenly felt more spacious. AIM had to rush as they too had to complete their rehearsal before the audience was admitted.

"Guys, eat carefully so you don't mess up your makeup."

"We know, we know~"

The boys' eyes already glowed with voracious intent, true to their hearty appetites. Yulmu had already finished a slice of pizza and was now unwrapping a roll of gimbap.

"People might think I'm starving you."

Complaining about the excessive amount of gimbap, Namkyung grumbled as he peeked into a black bag.

"Baekya, come and eat too."

"Okay, I'm coming."

Baekya, who had paused his makeup because of Siyun's arrival, quickly finished up. His lips were naturally pink even without lipstick.

"Chung, is this spicy?"

"Nope. Even a baby could eat it."

The youngest, mouth stuffed with two pieces of rice cake, seemed to enjoy it so much he grabbed another.

'It must be really tasty.'

From a glance, it looked fiery red, but seeing the members happily indulging made his mouth water.

'Should I eat? Or not?'

While holding chopsticks to his mouth, the Sunfish's hesitation lingered. Yuyeon watched him curiously and touched Baekya's arm.