• Part 21

No one's pov...
Today mahirah went to her sister Mubassahra's in laws house for Eid celebrations with her sister....

Author pov..
Mubassahra's in law's house is RM's house coz Bilal Mubassahra's husband & RM is his cousin and jk ,Tae's dad Jin and Salma's dad suga is RM's & Bilal's maternal uncles so, they all are cousin.

At Mubassahra's in-laws house...

It's evening time...
Everyone eating snacks mahirah sitting between Mubassahra & Naja (RM's sister) Fatima time to time talking with mahirah. RM's dad drinking tea sitting on rocking chair..

"Okay baby you go to room & take rest we all are going to Eid shopping tomorrow."  RM's mom Fatima said..

"No no aunty my Ammi already buy me Eid dress & everything you all go.'' mahirah said....

"Think this is Eidi from my side I'm your dulhavai's auntie that means I'm your close one too right." RM's mom said... Bilal and RM come in home that time...

"If you said or not your still our close one." Mahirah said then she sit down Infront of Fatima's feet and hold her hand with smiling face everyone looking at her...

"Aunty thanks is very small thing Infront of your care & love what you give my elder sister she is very precious person in our house we all love her & here you give her mother's love she get a mother in you... Your such a angel aunty for you my sister not feel lonely here please aunty love her like this always..  if in return of Thanks I can give you anything then please tell me in-saa-allah I will do for you."  Mahirah said.... Then kiss Fatima's hand. Everyone smile and Fatima hug her.

"Nafees & Bilal come." Mubassahra said... She look at door side..

"Assalamu alaikum everyone." Bilal & Nafee (RM) said... Everyone replied their greeting with smiling face...

"Assalamu alaikum dulhavai." Mahirah said...

"Walaikum Assalam mahirah. How are you?" Bilal said....

"Alhamdulillah I'm fine what about you." Mahirah said....

"Good I'm also fine." Bilal said..

Time skip ....

Author pov...
At morning everyone went to shopping. First Jk was not ready for go to shopping but after Tae said mahirah going with them he also gets ready for went to shopping. After that
Mubassahra, Naja, Salma, Mahirah, Jk, Tae, Bilal, RM, JH, jimin, they all went to do shopping together...