• Part 11

At library...

Author pov

Author pov...

After class end everyone did fun with their friends. Mahirah went to library for some book she is poor girl can't effort lots of money in her study so she came here for some book which she need for exam. Mahirah take some book then sit on chair put all books on table for checking.

Suddenly jungkook come and sitting opposite her sit with books

Suddenly jungkook come and sitting opposite her sit with books. Mahirah look at him.

"What happen why you sit here." Mahirah said.

"Why can't I sit here?" Jk said.

"There is lots of sit empty you can sit there please go." Mahirah said.

"But I want to sit here." Jk said

"And may I ask you.why you want to sit here?" Jk said.

"Ofc you can ask anything habibi." Jungkook said.

"Wait what you call me ??" Mahirah said.

"Habibi do you know this meaning." Jk said.

"You can't call me by any nicknames I didn't give you any rights." Mahirah said.

"It's okay if you don't know I tell you Habibi means my beloved and I can call you by any nicknames cause I like you." Jk said

"Are you drunk?" Mahirah said.

"No I'm in sense I like you." Jungkook said.

"Don't think me like others who did flirting with you and going to fall in your net. I'm not like that don't try to be over smart." Mahirah said.

"Looking like You know me very well Habibi." Jungkook said.

"Don't call me this." Mahirah said. Then she stand up and left from there.
Jungkook smirk.

Another side...

"So what your ammi said about me." Murad said.

"Ammi is happy to know you come back and she call you at our home." Khadeeja said.

"Only Ammi is happy to know I'm back." Murad said.

" No actually everyone is happy Abbu Ammi Appi aunty mahirah everyone." Khadeeja said.

"Hmm. I see everyone is happy but what about you." Murad said. Khadeeja looking down.

"I'm also happy." Khadeeja said.

"Accha proved it." Murad said.

"How ?" Khadeeja said looking at him.

"Let's go for have lunch with me." Murad said.

"Lunch?? I have to call Ammi for permission." Khadeeja said.

"Okay fine." Murad said.
Someone looking at them with angry jealousy eyes and it's none other than Taehyung who looking at them from far with angry eyes.

Author pov...

Taimoor khan (Tae) love khadeeja from first time when Tae did admission in college he first time saw her and fall in love with her.

Flashback....

"Ammi I'm going for admission." Tae said.

"All the best son. Allah bless you." Halima said. Tae smile at her then left.

Author pov...

Tae sit in car. His driver driving car he was sitting on back site. Looking outside from window. In middle of road they get traffic jam. Tae look out and he saw a girl holding old lady hand crossing the road. After road crossing that lady give her dua. Tae smile at them. Car start running and that girl left. After went to college Tae meet with his friends they were talking that time Tae same girl come to him. Tae get suprise but she Passed by him to her friends. They hug & greeting eachother. Everyone went to admissions exam Tae saw that girl also come to his class room.

"So your going to admission here in same class with me what a luck I have." Tae said in little voice and chuckled.

"Khadeeja come sit here." One girl called her Tae look at that girl again.

"Your name is khadeeja. Nice name." Tae said with smiling face. Khadeeja site with her friends.

Author pov...

After exam they went to there home. Like this Tae all time observe her. Tae took some information about her. Tae all time try to take her attention but coz of his brother behaviour khadeeja think he is also like his brother Juber khan (jk) that's why khadeeja didn't talk with him but he fall in love with khadeeja. Her behaviour her talking everything Tae start liking. Tae is lil shy boy and good boy type that's why he didn't get chance to proposed her. He feels like if khadeeja hate him then he will die cause he love khadeeja very much.

Flashback end....

Tae looking at khadeeja and Murad his angriness growing up he stand up he start walking to khadeeja and Murad said but his one friend call him. He get in his scene. He left from there with his friend.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue....

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° (◉⁠‿⁠◉) °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hey my butterflies how are you all hope you all are well. Summer come so don't get sick take care yourself and drink water more. I love you all 💓