𝟎𝟔

─── ⋆⋅ ♰ ⋅⋆ ───

─── ⋆⋅ ♰ ⋅⋆ ───

"That would take a while to explain,"

you began, your tone carrying a hint of mystery and intrigue. As you glanced at Satoru beside you, you couldn't help but notice the mischievous twinkle in his eyes.

"It’s true," Gojo chimed in with a smirk. "Even I don't fully get it sometimes."

"Acting like your abilities are any less complicated," you continued, gesturing towards him.
Besides, you have a mission to do. If you guys do well, I'll take you all out for dinner."

Nobara's eyes sparkled at the mention of dinner. "Dinner? You mean, like, actual food and not cafeteria slop?"

Yuji's stomach growled audibly, making everyone laugh. "Count me in! We'll do our best, Miss Y/N."

"Just don’t get too excited," Megumi interjected dryly.

Your words hung in the air like a promise of reward, igniting a spark of motivation in the eyes of the two teens.

Nobara's gaze flickered with determination, her fiery spirit undeterred by the daunting task ahead.

"You can count on us, Miss Y/N," she declared, her voice brimming with confidence as she squared her shoulders, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

Yuji's expression mirrored hers, his resolve strengthening as he embraced the challenge before him.

"Yeah, we'll give it our all!" he exclaimed, his enthusiasm infectious as he exchanged a determined glance with Nobara.

With a shared nod of agreement, they set off, fueled by the prospect of both success and a well-deserved meal.

Gojo chuckled, "I think you're going to regret making that promise, Y/N. These two probably eat like there's no tomorrow."

You smiled gently, "I have a feeling they'll make it worth my while. Now, let's get moving."

⋆⋅ ♰ ⋅⋆

True to your promise, you treated them to dinner at a bustling spot in the heart of Roppongi.

"This place is amazing," Nobara said between bites. "I didn't know food could taste this good!"

Yuji nodded enthusiastically. "And the portions! This is heaven."

Nobara grinned as she bit into her meal, "This is amazing, Miss Y/N! You really know the best spots."