𝟎𝟒

─── ⋆⋅ ♰ ⋅⋆ ───

─── ⋆⋅ ♰ ⋅⋆ ───

It didn't take long before Megumi left your office again.

Unlike your fellow teachers who opted for the separation of work and living spaces, you found solace in residing among the students, choosing to call a small house just beyond the dormitory grounds your home.

Your quaint little house was home to seven dogs, each named after a different dessert, a delightful tradition inspired by a certain white-haired colleague.

Arriving home, you relished in the warm welcome of your affectionate canine copanions, who always made coming home feel like reuniting with family.

"How was your day, Mochi?" you asked, scratching the ears of a fluffy white dog. "Did you keep an eye on the house for me?"

Mochi wagged his tail, leaning into your touch. "Good boy," you murmured, moving on to the next dog. "And you, Tiramisu? Did you behave yourself?"

Tiramisu barked softly, his tail thumping against the floor. You chuckled, giving him a pat. "I knew I could count on you."

As you moved through the room, addressing each dog by name, you felt a strange sense of peace wash over you. "Pudding, did you get enough to eat today?" you inquired, checking his bowl. "Looks like you did."

Taking your time, you indulged in the simple pleasures of domesticity, feeding, petting, and tending to each dog with care and devotion.

Their presence was a constant reminder of the unconditional love that awaited you within the walls of your humble abode-a love that transcended words and filled the air with a sense of warmth and belonging.

After attending to your furry friends, you turned your attention to your own needs, preparing a meal with the same love and attention you bestowed upon your canine companions.

The aroma of home-cooked goodness filled the air, a comforting reminder of the simple joys of life amidst the chaos of the outside world.

Barely five minutes into savoring your meal, the cheerful trill of your phone shattered the tranquility of the moment. With a smile playing on your lips, you answered the call, greeted by the familiar voice of Gojo on the other end.

"He got accepted!!!" his exuberant proclamation echoed through the receiver, filling you with a sense of accomplishment.

"Of course he did," you replied smoothly. "I'll be at the dorms shortly."

Confirming your attendance at the dorms, you hung up and continued your meal leisurely.

"Looks like duty calls, my sweets," you said, standing up. "But don't worry, I'll be back soon."