𝟎𝟏

─── ⋆⋅ ♰ ⋅⋆ ───

─── ⋆⋅ ♰ ⋅⋆ ───

"One bag of Kikufuku, please!"

Gojo's voice cut through the bustling atmosphere, his tone surprisingly casual for someone of his stature.

The shopkeeper, a middle-aged woman with a kind smile, nodded in acknowledgment before disappearing into the back.

As you waited for Gojo's order to be ready, you took a moment to admire the quaint interior of the shop. The walls were adorned with photographs and paintings depicting scenes from Sendai's rich history, adding to the cozy ambiance of the place.

Meanwhile, Gojo's attention seemed to be focused solely on the array of treats displayed behind the glass counter, his eyes alight with childlike excitement as he surveyed his options.

It was a rare sight to see him so carefree and unguarded, his usual mask of confidence momentarily forgotten in the presence of something as simple as dessert.

"You really have a sweet tooth, don't you, Satoru?" you remarked, breaking the silence with a hint of derision.

He grinned, not taking his eyes off the sweets. "You have no idea. These are like little bites of heaven."

"Is that so?" you replied, your tone dripping with sarcasm. "I'd think the strongest sorcerer in the world would have better things to do than obsess over desserts."

He chuckled, undeterred by your sharp words. "Everyone has their weaknesses, Y/N. Mine just happens to be delicious."

Here you were, standing in a dessert shop with the most powerful sorcerer in the land, indulging in the simple pleasure of sweets amidst the chaos of your usual missions.

As he walks out of the shop, holding a small paper bag, you raise an eyebrow at your companion. "Already treating yourself to sweets right after our mission? It's only been 5 minutes."

You've gotten used to his unpredictable nature during our countless missions together. His love for sweets is just another part of his character that you've come to accept.

He grins mischievously in response. "Oh, these aren't just souvenirs. I'm saving them for the journey back. Oh, and I got some for you too, y/n," he says, offering you a share of his sweet stash.

You chuckle at his gesture, noticing a slight blush coloring his ears. Despite his fearsome reputation, there's a playful innocence to him.

"Thanks, Satoru. I really appreciate it," you say. "But did you remember to get some for Megumi? He's out there retrieving one of Sukuna's fingers. A little treat might boost his spirits."