Chapter 14

JISUNG

JISUNG

- It-it's aphrodisiac chocolate...

Jisung's jaw dropped as he walked towards him.

- Please tell me it's a joke.

Felix shook his head and handed the paper to him. Jisung took it and read "Love Chocolate, Heat 100% Garantie"

- "HEAT"?! he exclaimed. Felix! It's writen in capital! How could you not see it!

Felix took the paper back and threw it in the trash can again.

- I don't know! I guy gave it to me last week! I thought it was just a nice gift!

- Geez... said Jisung while he stepped back to the bed and sad on the edge of it.

He took his head between his hands and rubbed his face. He sighed and let his hands drop on his thighs. Then he looked up to meet Felix's eyes.

- D-don't look at me like that... he shyly said as he saw Felix checking him out since he was only wearing his boxers.

  - I'm sorry but you're hot! he said looking away. And my dick thinks the same apparently...

- Felix! Jisung exclaimed again while covering his body with a pillow.

They both stayed like that for a couple of minutes, lost in their thoughts. Felix was the first to break the silence.

- You should go to Minho's. he said perfectly serious.

Jisung tilted his head up and widened his eyes :

- Are you crazy? There is no way I call him just after he clearly said he wouldn't have sex with me.

- Ji... You're filling my room with your fucking pheromones and it fucking turns me on! he said walking closer.

- I-I can't control my pheromones when I'm in... heat. then he realized the situation.

Fuck. He was in heat and Felix too. And they were alone.

Before he knew it, Felix took the pillow on his thighs and he threw it away. Jisung looked at him with questioning. The gaze in Felix eyes completly changed from seconds ago. There was a feline spark inside his pupils. He bit his lower lip and came standing between Jisung legs.

- What are you doing?

Felix didn't replied and put one of his hand on his shoulder. Jisung could feel how much Felix was burning from heat just by his hand as he was gently carressing him to shoulder to neck. Shivers rolled all over his body and it was his turn to bit his lip.

- F-Felix... he said with a voice between whisper and whimper.

The called put his other hand on Jisung's cheek and brushed his thumb against his lips. Towering him, watching Jisung's does eyes and said :