Chapter 13

JISUNG

JISUNG

- I don't wanna fuck you, if it's what you wanted to know.

Jisung wished it didn't hurt. But well, fuck it does.

And maybe deep inside Jisung already knew it. Like why a handsome man like Minho would ever be attracted to him? That was unrealistic. He locked himself in a fantasy just because his body wouldn't stop being in heat. Otherwise, Minho wouldn't talk to him even once.

He was sad. But one thing made him even sadder.
Why Hyunjin said that to him? Did he lied to him? For what reason?

He needed to know.

- I-... Did Hyunjin lied to me?

- Go ask him. Minho said with an emotionless stare.

Jisung felt his legs feel like jelly. He was scared. Scared to know the truth. To know his bestfriend betrayed him. He wouldn't handle it.

Minho was right. If he wanted to know, the only thing to do was to ask Hyunjin directly.

So Jisung nodded to Minho and slowly walk back to the front door. His eyes already filled with tears. He gulped and put his hand on the handle. Before he could open it, he felt a presence in his back. Minho put one of his hand on his shoulder and whispered :

- You don't have to do it now.

Jisung brushed the tears on his cheeks and turned around to face Minho. He gave him a littel smile that didn't reached his eyes and said :

- I need to know.

Minho was silently staring at him. He seemed to be searching something deep in Jisung's eyes. Burning his soul with his intense look. Still Jisung could see sparkles in his big brown cat eyes.

Then a hand softly landed on his cheek. A thin flow of pheromones coming off of it. Jisung's eyelids closed by themselves as he took a deep breath. It was crazy how pheromones could calm his nerves like that.

Feeling way better but still decided to go confront Hyunjin, he opened the door with his hand behind his back and stepped out of Minho's apartment. As he did, his heart shattered into tiny pieces when he Minho's hand slowly dropped down from his cheek. At that time, he could had swore that he saw something similar to distress deep in Minho's eyes.

On his way to his apartment, Jisung was already holding new tears from falling down. The moment when Hyunjin lied to him was looping inside his head. How could he dared to make him cry and comfort him by himself? The audacity he had was simply incredible.

Slamming the front door open, he was glad to see Hyunjin in the kitchen. Way more easy than having to knock to his bedroom's door or even worse : to wait until he come home.

Hyunjin jumped in place when Jisung entered. He frowned and calmly asked :

- Hey, what's going on?

Jisung huffed in disbelief.