Chapter 2

JISUNG

JISUNG

Leaning against the door, a sudden hot flush hitted him. He felt very hot and needed some air. He ran to the staircase and gone down to his apartment. Once in the living room, his phone started to ring. He digged into his bagpack and immediately picked up when he saw the name of Hyunjin on the screen.

- Hey... he said out of breath.

- Hi, baby. Don't tell me you're still in your bed...

- N-no... But I think I'm gonna go back to sleep. I feel a bit sick. he let himself fell on the couch.

- What? How do you feel? said Hyunjin with a pinch of concern in his voice.

- I don't know... I think I have some fever. Also I fainted earlier. said Jisung trying to be as neutral as possible so Hyunjin won't be so worried but it failed.

- Oh my god, Ji... I still have class the whole morning. I'll be home at noon. Try to get some rest and take some meds. Ok?

- Yes, dad. he said as he rolled his eyes up.

- Jisung I'm not joking. Well I have to hang up, the teacher is here. See you later.

- See you.

°°°

After 3 hours of falling asleep then waking up over again and again Jisung heard Hyunjin finally getting home. He quietly entered into Jisung's room but he was already awaken.

- You're not sleeping? Hyunjin said while sitting on the bed.

Jisung shook his head and lifted himself into a sitting position.

- No I kept waking up because of the fever.

Hyunjin put his hand on Jisung's forehead and frowned.

- Baby, you're burning. You should go to the doctor.

- It's just a flu, it'll pass. Jisung said while he stood up.

- Where are you going?

- To the kitchen, I'm starving! he said already in the living room.

Jisung would have lied if he said his legs weren't feeling weak and a bit shaky but he tried his best to not let Hyunjin see that.

Hyunjin followed him and replied :

- I bought ramen and cheesecake on my way home.

Jisung's eyes widen and a smile appeared on his face. He turned to Hyunjin and hugged him :

- I love you!

Hyunjin took a step back. It was very unsual. Even if he was not a big fan of skinship, it always has been different with Jisung. They were like magnets. So Jisung felt a little bad because of that weird reaction.