Chapter 9

MINHO

MINHO

He smelled like an other enigma from miles away. With who was he? This scent on Jisung made him feral. He hated that. He hated that with his whole heart. So he couldn't help but ask him:

- Whose those pheromones are?

Jisung replied him with an annoyed look Minho had never seen before:

- None of your business.

Then he turned away again but before he could stepped out of the elevator the doors closed. Jisung rolled his eyes up and sighed. Minho analyzed him. For a reason he didn't knew, Minho felt an emotion he didn't felt from a long time now: fear. He scared that Jisung has been with an other enigma. But why?

- Jisung... he said in a softer voice than he planed.

The called turned around and looked at him with those pretty eyes Minho loved so much.

- Min-

Their bodies bumped into each others. Minho couldn't stand facing Jisung while he was looking so damn cute and smelling like another guy. So he jumped on his lips. Pushing him against the wall inside the elevator. That kiss was more than desperate. Minho dreamed about Jisung's lips taste since the first time their lips parted.

He cuped Jisung's face with both of his hands. Naturally, Jisung's hands slided to his wrists to hold them as he opened his mouth to let Minho play with his tongue.

At this point he couldn't tell the differnce if he was mad or if those pheromones on Jisung turned him on. Probably both. But one thing was sure, Minho wanted to drawn Jisung in his own pheromones. Claiming his territory on every single inches of Jisung's skin.

Between kisses, Jisung let escaped uncontrollable moans that made Minho even hornier. He suddenly freed Jisung's hungry lips to land his own on his neck. Leaving small and wet kisses on his heart shaped Adam's apple. During that time he purposely spreaded his pheromones to start claiming his ownership.

Their hands went crazy and were nervously travelling each other bodies. Minho favorite spot was without a doubt  that tiny waist while Jisung seemed to like Minho's wide shoulders and muscular biceps.

He gripped Jisung's bare skin under his large white shirt and pulled him closer, making their crotches squeezing against each other.

The elevator's doors opened on Minho's appartment floor. Minho pulled the younger outside the elevator and pushed him against his door, connecting their lips once again while looking for his keys inside his pockets. Minho liked that slight taste of alcohol on Jisung's tongue.

Once the door finally opened, he pushed Jisung inside, kicked the door closed then lifted him by the waist to sat him on his kitchen counter. Jisung whined a little when his butt strongly hitted the hard surface of the counter. As Minho was spreading his legs opened to make himself some space. Jisung gently pushed him away with the palm of his hand on his chest.