Percy

I woke up with a slight frown, rubbing my tummy subconsciously. I glanced at the clock, noting that it was a little past midnight, yet my hubby wasn't next to me, asleep.

My frown deepens as I reach blindly for my glasses, slipping on my flipflops. Where could that little brat be? I wondered, pushing open the door. I checked his study, the kitchen - he wasn't there. And as I passed the door to the basement, I heard clanking and grunts. 

I pout, turning to open the door. "- C'mon Demon Spawn" Jason taunted, bouncing on his toes "Where's your fighting spirit?! All that bloodlust you had at the beginning?" Dami sat panting across the mat, sweat dripping from his face. Gods he's hot. He said nothing, wiping his sweat and bloody lip, before rising to his feet.

"You're dead, Todd" he growled low. Shivers! I held a giggle behind my hand, leaning against the door to watch the show. I notice his other brothers and his dad seated at one end of the basement, shirtless and wiping sweat, an elderly man serving them ice cold drinks. Damn.

After a couple of minutes of Jason and Damien tumbling around the makeshift ring, Jason finally lost and Damien fell flat on his back, breathing heavily. 

"Are you alright, Master Damien?" The elderly man asked, handing him a tall frosted glass. He had a British accent. Damien nodded and gingerly took the drink in his slightly trembling fingers. He's probably exhausted. "Take a break, Damien" Bruce said, his brows furrowed.

Damien shook his head and stood, ripping off his shirt. Double Damn. He glanced at Dick. "C'mon Grayson" Dick frowned, rubbing his slightly bruised shoulder. "Look, Dami (Don't call me that!), why don't you take a break? We've been at it for hours."

He shook his head "I can't afford to take breaks." he lowered his head, frantically combing his fingers through his hair "It's not enough"

"How about I help?" they all turn to me. I smile, gingerly going down the steps. Damien glares at me. "Absolutely not! You're pregnant!"

"And?"

"No. I forbid it!"

"Well boo-hoo darling. Suck it up"

"Percy-"

"What? Are you scared I'll wipe the floor with your ass, again?" Jason snorted. Damien's glare grew hotter. Oooooh, I riled him up. A smirk crept up my lips and I couldn't help cackling with glee. It's been so long since I and Dami sparred, I just -

A firm hand cupped my elbow and tugged me to a cushioned seat. I turned to see Bruce's firm eyes. I bit my lip and looked up at him with doe eyes, but he only pursed his lips. Now I see where Dami got it from.

I sulked on my seat, arms crossed and lips slightly pouted. Damien glanced at me from the mat where he and Timmy where about to spar, then he let out a sigh and grabbed a towel. "Let's take a break" I grinned up at him, giggling when he cradled me in his arms and sat down on my seat. "Why're you awake at this time, ya hayati?" I lean into his neck, pressing a kiss against his temple. 

"I felt a little cold" I reply "And I'm not tired"

"Any dreams?" I shake my head "Good", I suck in a breath as he nibbles on my throat, caressing my fingers and thighs.

"Ehem" we simultaneously turn to a flushed Tim, who averted his gaze. "Uhh, Bruce said I should ask if you'd let us remodel the place a li'l bit"

Damien raised an eyebrow and nodded, then Tim scampered off. He reminded me of a little cinnamon roll, cute and innocent. Damien pressed a kiss against my lips, bringing me out of my musings. "Let's go to sleep, hm? We'll continue the training in the morning"

"Mkay~" I drawl