Chapter 5: Washington B.C

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "Well, shit...Mom." He said to himself.

???: "So, are you going to eat more? Master?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Nah, go ahead....Grace...I think my mom was called me right now." He said to her and there was a little female alien who was feminine and she was a different race and she looks like small as a mouse but she was almost looks like a frog by herself. Wait, is she summoned out by (Y/N)? Well, of course she really is going to eat the food by herself and this girl was definitely love to eating her foods.

 Wait, is she summoned out by (Y/N)? Well, of course she really is going to eat the food by herself and this girl was definitely love to eating her foods

Grey Matter/Grace.

Grace: "Okay." She said to (Y/N) and she went back to eating her own foods right away by herself and (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the phone and make him answer at it by himself and he asked her about what happened.

(Y/N): "Hey, mom....what's up?" He asked her.

(Y/N): "No, no, I'm fine...I am with Max, Ben, and Gwen for summer trip vacation." He said to her.

(Y/N): "Yeah, I know...and I understand that I am safe with them...by the way how are you doing?" He asked her.

(Y/N): "Oh, that's good...I just want to know that you were definitely worries me like a lot and I always got a protection for myself." He said to her.

(Y/N): "Thanks, mom. I am grown big boy up and I know what am I doing alright? Gotta go." He said to her.

(Y/N): "I love you too, mom. Bye." He said to her and he was turn off the phone by himself and make (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and then (Y/N) just put his phone to the table and make him was know his mom is worrying about him and then Grace turn her head to look up at (Y/N) and she asked (Y/N).

Grace: "Is something wrong, (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Nah, I just thinking about my mom....she was definitely strong woman and she is really been alright in her trip vacation for herself." He said to her and make her was chuckle little bit and she went to (Y/N) and put her hand on (Y/N)'s hand and she said.

Grace: "Your mother is going to be alright, (Y/N)...seems you were care about your mother pretty much...anyway...are you going to eat first?" She asked (Y/N) and make him nod his head to her and he tell her that he is going to eat all of it by himself. Then the two of them were eating their own foods by themselves and after the two of them were done eating their foods and (Y/N) just take Grace to the vehicle car by himself.

(Y/N): "Well, let's going back to Max right now cause he-" He tries to said and make him was heard the phone ringing out and he grab it in his hand and he take an answer at it by himself and he said.

(Y/N): "Yello?" He asked him.

Max: "(Y/N)! Where are you?!? Listen, we don't have a time! Ben is in trouble with some kind of situation right now!" He said to (Y/N).