chapter -3(leaving home)

Avni heads back to her home,

"Kha thi tum, avni? Mene tumhe hazar bar phone kiya( where the hell were you, avni? I called you a million times)"her mom shouted as soon as she entered the house.

"Maa, kya hua? ( Mom what's wrong?)" Avni asked worriedly

Her mom looks at avni with her tearful red eyes and clutches her shoulder with her trembling hands.

"Aakhir vo time aa he gya, avni. Hame bhanushali parivar ko apne karz ki Puri kimat ab chukani he padegi.Tumhe pta hai na tumhare papa marne se pehle bohot bada karz chhod gy the.or ab, ise chukane ka sirf ek he tarika hai hame unke ghr ke ander kaam krna pdega( The time has finally come,avni. We have to pay the bhanushali family the full price of our debt. You know that your father left a huge debt before he died. And now, the only way to pay for it, is to work under Bhanushali's household.)"her mom informed and started crying.

"Maa....ham bhag kyu nhi jate?( Mom...why can't we just run away?)"avni said disappointedly

"Tumhe pta hai na vo hame kahi se bhi dhund ke nikal skte hai chahe ham kahi bhi chle jaye.(you know they can hunt us down wherever we go )"her mom answered emotionally

"Vo log chahte hai ki tum jitna jaldi ho ske unke ghr chle jao ( they demand that you move to their house as soon as possible )"her mom informed.

"I can't belive I have to leave my mom all alone"she thought sadly

"Ab se life aasan nhi hogi, pr mujhe yakeen hai tum sb kch smbhl logi...tumhare college, tution ka sara kharcha ab Bhanushali ji he sambhalenge.tumhe bs ab unke businesses me unki madad krni hai.( From now on, life will not be easy but I trust that you can conquer the odds.your college, tution is all paid off by Mr. Bhanushali. Now all you have to do is to help him in his business.)" Her mom continued further.

"There's no way it can be as simple as this"avni thought

"Mujhe tumhari bohot yadd aayegi, meri pyari bachi( I will miss you, my dear daughter.)" Her mom said and hugged her tightly.

Her mom's words resound in her head even as she pack her things that night. She managed to take a cab and ask the driver to take her to the address that her mother gaves her.
The whole trip was a tornado for her. She finally arrives at the enormous mansion of the Bhanushali's.
Everywhere she look screams of wealth.

"Their living room is so much bigger than our whole apartment!"she thought entering the living room