Chapter 10: A Beautiful Reuinion

(Tw: self harm and deppression)

[Travis]

Travis was getting ready to go to Sal's. He put on a pair of jeans and a Sanity Falls shirt. He brushed out his hair so it would be soft. He didn't know why, but he wanted to look nice for Sal.

He walked out to the living room where Londra and Diane where. "Hey, Travis! Are you sure you don't need a ride?" Diane asked. Travis nodded. "Yeah, I will be good it's only a few blocks down." Travis said and Diane nodded. "Alright have fun!" Diane said sweetly. "Yes I will! Bye Londra, bye Diane!" Travis said before leaving. He walked a couple of blocks down before he got to the Addison Apartments.

Before he knew it he was in front of Sal's apartment. He knocked on the door and Sal answered. "Hey, c'mon in!" Sal said letting Travis in. He walked over to the living room and his whole body froze. It's them. Cassie, Daffy, Beth and John. They are all here! "What?" Travis asked. They all got up from the floor and couch and hugged him.

"Oh my God we missed you!" Beth shrieked. Tears of joy ran down Travis' face. He just couldn't believe it. "I missed you guys too." Travis said hugging them all. Behind them Sal was crossing his arms and smiling.

Most of all he hugged his sister the longest. His sister was everything to him and when he moved it broke him, so he was more then happy to see his sister. He put feelings that he couldn't explain into his sister's hug. He was so happy. Tears were rolling down his cheaking as he cried in his sisters shoulder. He loved his sister so much and would do anything for her.

A few minutes later when they all calmed down they were now in Sal's living room. Travis was sitting by John on the couch with his arm behind his head. Sal could tell John was happy, but there was something off. Daffy was sitting on the other side of Travis. On the floor Cassie was braiding Beth's hair. Sal was in the kitchen getting some snacks for everyone.

"So, what's it like living in Knockfell?" Beth asked. Travis sighed. "I mean it's alright. How's everything down there?" Travis asked. "It's all good. Although, Beth is gonna be moving soon." Daffy said a slight tone of sadness in his voice. Travis' face dropped a little, but he didn't let it show to much. "Hey, let's just have this good time and deal with it all later." Travis suggested and they all nodded in agreement. Sal came back with some snacks on a tray. "Hey guys I'm back." He said sweetly and Travis smiled sweetly. "Thanks Sal." Travis said in a sweet tone. A tinge of jealousy ran through John's blood. Travis only gave him that's smile, so why Sal? Beth could feel that there was something secretly hidden and she was secretly hoping they would get together after John and Travis break up.

"Ok, Travis we need your opinion on something. Is Corey Taylor or Peter Steele hotter?" Beth asked starting another heated conversation.

(Corey Taylor or Peter Steele?)

It had been a few hours and Travis was having the time of his life.

"What I am trying to do is tell you all that yes I am lesbian, but Peter is the only man I find attractive." Beth explained to the group. "Oh, that makes sense now." Sal said and Beth nodded. Travis stood up making everyone look up at him.

"I love you all, but I gotta go. We can hangout tommorrow right?" Travis asked. "Yeah of course dude! We love you. I'll text you tomorrow." Daffy said. Travis didn't notice, but Beth was giving John a very serious look. John sighed getting Travis' attention. "What's up babe?" Travis asked looking at John. "Can I talk to you?" John asked. "Yeah, of course. Let's talk in Sal's room." Travis asked then looked at Sal for approval and he nodded.

They walked in and Travis shut the door behind him. "What's up?" Travis asked. John took a deep breath. "I think we should break up." John said. Travis froze. His chest felt lighter. Almost as if something was coming of of it. Even though it felt lighter it still hurt. Tears pricked at the side of his eyes. "W-what?" He choked out. "The truth is that I cheated on you. I still love you, but I just don't think I can do this. I still want to be your friend though. I don't want all that time to go to waste." John said withcracks in his voice as he looked down. Travis stood there for a minute and took a deep breath. This hurt more then he would've imagined. "Ok." Is all that Travis said with hurt still clearly in his voice. "I-im sorry Travis I really do love you." John said hoping to help with the headache, but really making it worse. "Just go. I'll talk to you later." Travis said before John left. Travis took a minute to himself before he left the apartments.

[Sal]

Once Travis left he took a deep breath. The walls are pretty thin, so everyone heard the conversation. Sal was angry at John. He didn't make it obvious, but he was furious. Who would hurt Travi!? Even worse cheat on him!! What was wrong with John? Sal couldn't answer those questions all he knew is that he was angry.

John didn't say anything. Sal could tell he felt bad. Well, everyone knew that's why nobody said anything until the young girl spoke up. "John." Cassie said clearly annoyed. Everyone was shocked by her bold tone and looked at her in curiousness. John looked up at her shocked and confused. "You did this to yourself. You cheated on him, so don't get all butt hurt because your the one that did this. Just imagine the hurt my brother is going through. You're the one who hurt him." Is all that she said and that hit everyone like a ton of bricks. Daffy and Beth felt bad for John, but didn't tell her to stop because it was true. John is the one who hurt Travis not the other way around.

Not long after that everyone had left and now it was just Sal in his bed thinking about everything. Mostly he thought about Travis' sister. He was curious about how she got her blunt and boldness. Travis has anyways been a quiet and obedient person, so how did his sister become this way? Sal decided to leave it at that and not think about it again.

[Travis] (self harm)

Travis was laying on his bed soaking in that imaginary black goo that followed him everywhere. "Why would John do that? Was it my fault? Does he not love me anymore? That makes sense nobody could love me." His thoughts racing. Usually he would just start smoking pot to ignore the intense feeling of sadness and emptiness, but he didn't have any left. He sighed. There was something else he could do though.. It wasn't as good as smoking, but it comes a good second place. He went into a drawer and grabbed a black box. He set it down on his bed before making sure the door is locked at nobody could come in. He took off his jeans and how he was in his boxers. He lifted them up to see scars. Not to many, but definitely scars. He took the blade and before he new it he was cleaning up the red liquid coming from his thighs.

(Self harm over)

He layed in his bed tired and filled with many emotion. Why did this keep happening to him? He loved everyone yet he keeps getting hurt. He was tired of it. He just wanted to be loved. Truly loved. Travis sighed before laying down and going to sleep. He ignored the stinging and burning while he drifted of to his safe land.

Hey guys! Sorry it's short, but they might start being shorter because of my life rn. Well I hope you all enjoyed have a nice day/night!!
(Unedited)