Chapter 3: Jellybean

(Tw: mention of s/a also minors using weed.)
[Sal]

Sal layed there processing this new information. He likes Travis. "I can't like Travis! I just met him a few days ago!" He argued with himself before he decided he needed to go to sleep. He tried, but then he decided to write down something for Travis to give him in the morning. Instead of putting his name he put "secret admirer" he smiled then layed down because it was already two in the morning. His thoughts kept him up, but he eventually won and went to bed.

Gizmo could tell there was something up, so he stayed by Sal the whole night.

The alarm from his phone blared. He woke up and turned it off. Gizmo got up and stretched. He meowed at Sal to get him food. Sal got up and stretched his arms before going out to the kitchen to give Gizmo his food. After that he had tried his best to look good. Subconsciously it was for Travis, but he denied it and told himself "It's because I feel good today."

[Travis]

He woke up and he had a text from John saying "Goodmorning, Travis." Travis was sick of this. For the past two days he has been acting weird and making excuses not to call. He decided to just ignore the text. John has been getting on his nerves a lot lately and he has been thinking about breaking up with him. "I guess this is was you call a 'lovers quarrel'." Travis mumbled to himself as he got dressed. He brushed his long locks they were beautiful when brushed they were soft and just beautiful. He loved his hair. He decided to put it in a messy man bun in the back of his head. He went out said his goodmornings and left. He didn't bother getting food because he wasn't hungry. John soured his whole mood.

He got onto the bus and listened to music drowning out everything else. He snapped out of it when he felt someone sit by him. He looked over and it was Sal. He smiled at Sal. Sal's eyes scrunched up in the corners that ment he was smiling back. He looked great he had some red skinny jeans with rips on them and he also had a Sanity Falls shirt on.

[Sal]

He walked on the bus and went to the back. He saw Travis with his earbuds in. His eyes were closed and he was lightly rocking his head back and fourth. He had his hair in a messy bun it made him even more attractive somehow. Sal believed he couldn't get anymore attractive at this point Sal would probably get on his knees just to see him smile. Sal mentally sighed and thought to himself how weird that would be. He sat down by the hot young man and he smiled at Sal. Sal of course smiled back even though he knew Travis couldn't see it. Sal didn't know if he was seeing things, but it looked like Travis was checking Sal out. He then got super nervous and really happy at the same time. He felt butterflies in his stomach.

The rest of the bus ride was just Travis listening to music and looking out the window while Sal was either playing on his phone or watching Travis. Travis was truly beautiful. A lot of the girls just want him because he is hot, but when you really pay attention to the small things he was truly beautiful. He had soft skin that Sal wanted to touch, but that would be weird so he didn't. His hair was soft and long it was like you could wrap yourself into it like a blanket. His lips weren't to big or small they were just perfect Sal would definitely kiss them if he could. His hands looked rough and around the fingertips they were, but the rest of them were soft. Sal wanted to trace circles in his palm. He was just very beautiful and Sal loved it.

Sal decided it would be best not to tell anyone especially Larry. It was already bad enough that he was sneaking around at lunch to hang out with Travis, but actually liking Travis would change everything. Then it finally struck him. Travis had a boyfriend. He has no chance.. Why did he even think he did? By the way Travis talked about his boyfriend he definitely liked him. Even though Sal knew he had a boyfriend for some reason his feelings didn't stop him from trying.