Chapter 2: New Place, New Bully

[Travis]

Travis wasn't exactly new to bullys. They usually bullied him because they were jealous of his looks. He never understood why others found him so attractive he was just a dude with long hair.

He woke up feeling a little better then he did yesterday. He had gotten a good six hours of sleep, but he woke up two different times because of nightmares.

His alarm from his phone blared through the room. He sighed as he turned it off and looked through his notifications as usual. He didn't get a text from John this morning. Which was weird and unusual for John. He decided to text "Goodmorning John <3" to the boy on his mind. For some reason his stomach dropped there was something off. John was always up before Travis and he always sent a text. Travis shook his head so he wouldn't overthink it. He then groggily got out of bed and got ready.

He walked out with his hair in a low ponytail. He didn't want to leave it down because he had gym today and his hair would bug him. Diane and Londra were out in the living room talking and laughing. "Goodmorning, Travis!" Londra said. He smiled and said "Goodmorning Londra and Diane." He got a piece of toast then left because he didn't want to be late for the bus.

He had been at this school for a few days he kinda liked it here. It was way better then at his old school. He finished his toast at the bus stop also making sure there weren't any crumbs on his face. The doors opened and he walked in. There were girls telling him to come sit down by them, but he rejected their proposal so nicely that they couldn't help wanting him more. He went to the back of the bus and sat down. He was drowning himself in music because that was one of his only happy places. When the bus stopped he looked up and saw Larry and Sal with another girl. He looked away because he knew if Larry saw him looking at them Larry would go crazy on him. He stopped looking and started texting John.

He felt someone sit by him and he looked over to see the girl. She had brown hair that reminded him of cocoa and she was wearing a purple shirt with black pants. She was definitely pretty, but Travis is gay so it was more of a friendly attractive. He then heard Larry yell "She's lesbian so don't bother getting into her pants!" That one actually hurt because Travis isnt like that. She then said something, but he didn't hear her because of his music, so he took out one earbud and paused his music out of respect. "Sorry, what did you say?" He asked. She smiled and repeated herself "Hey, I am Ash. What's your name?" "My name is Travis." He said smiling. They then talked for the rest of the bus ride.

[Ash]

She sat down and said "Hey, I am Ash. What's your name?" Ignoring Larry's earlier comment. He didn't hear her because he took out his earbud and paused his music. She glanced at his phone and saw he was texting someone with the name "John♡". "Oh so he is gay." Ash thought to herself. "Sorry, what did you say?" He asked. Ash smiled. "Hey, my name is Ash. What's your name?" She repeated. "My name is Travis." He said with a smile. They talked and Ash really enjoyed him. She found out that he has a little sister three years younger then him and her name is Cassie. After their conversation she knew they were definitely friends.

[Sal]

Larry was angry while Ash was talking to Travis. Sal didn't bother trying to stop him because he knew it wouldn't work. He would glance over to Ash and Travis and he noticed how Ash really did like his presents. Sal could tell when she faked like being around someone and when she doesn't sinse they have been friends sinse 7th grade. They all got off of the bus and Ash and Travis split up. Ash walking over to Larry and Sal. "Hey guys whats up?" She asked. "Nothing to much." Sal said and shrugged. "You shouldn't hang out with Travis. He may seem cool, but he is really a douche." Larry said and Sal sighed. "I am going to hang out with him because I want to. I think he is pretty cool and you can't change my decision." Ash said and Larry stomped off. "I agree with you though. He is pretty cool." Sal said. Ash nodded and then they changed the subject.