Chapter 5: Round 1 Fight!

(Tw: mention of minors using weed, p3d0ph!l!a and suggested s/a no details!!)

[Travis]

Travis didn't do a whole lot on Sunday. He had just kind of relaxed and hung out with his foster parents.

It was now sadly a school day. Travis hated school so much. The only thing that made it somewhat ok is the fact he sees Sal and Donomic. He woke up to his alarm blaring from his phone. He grumbled as he turned it off. He got up and stretched his arms as he got dressed In a Slipknot shirt and a pair of black jeans. He had his boots on like he does everyday. He put in a pair of black gem earrings and a sliver necklace that jad spikes on it. He felt like looking good today for some reason. He brushed his long golden locks carefully. Travis didn't like how hair brushes tug on your hair, but he delt with it mostly hecause he loved how after it made your hair soft and silky. It was like someone combed your hair out with there fingers. Travis loved when people played with his hair. John never really did it because he didn't like it, but whenever he did Travis usually felt tired or just fell asleep because of it.

He went out to the kitchen and got a piece of toast for breakfast. Londra was working in her office and Diane was sleeping in today, so Travis didn't bother saying goodbye. He got to the bus stop and decided to text Beth. He was smiling as they texted.

The lebian slut: wyd?

Gayest asshole: waiting for the bus. Hbu?

The lesbian slut: nothing much just trying to figure out how to dye my hair w/ out making a mess

Travis chuckled as the bus pulled up he was still texting Beth as he walked onto the bus. He went to his seat still texting back and fourth with Beth. He misses his friends, his lover, and his sister. He sighed as he ended the conversation with Beth. He wished John was here he with they could hangout like they used to or when either of them would get upset they would cry in the others arms. He misses the way Cassie would help him with his hair when he had trouble or even when they both refused to back down from arguments like if something was a light purple or darker pink. He missed how Beth would tease him and John or the way Daffy would tackle Travis and hit his head when he was super embarrassed by Travis. That's what he missed he misse home. The only thing that Travis didn't realize is that he is building his home now.

[Larry]

Sal and Larry were waiting on the bus and they were talking about the rumor of Travis and Sammy sleeping together.

"I am telling you they totally did!" Larry said flinging his arms up.

"I am saying no they didn't! Dude he doesn't even look like he is interested in anybody." Sal said arguing back. Sal should know after all Sal watches him carefully.

"Psh, as if! When Sammy was on the bus they were all over eachother!" Larry said.

"Larry! I am litterally 100% sure he is gay!" Sal said.

"And how would you know!?" Larry asked.

"Dude!? Just look at him he never feels comfortable around the girls that hit on him. I swear he is gay." Sal said starting to get annoyed.

"How would you know? What are you watching him?" Larry said chuckling.

Sal rolled his eye. "Dude, just believe me on this one, I mean just look at him!" Sal said.

"No gay man would look like that!" Larry said.

"Larry, you are really playing into the stereotypes right now. Also didn't you say that to Todd?" Sal said annoyed.

"Ok, point taken. Agree to disagree." Larry said not wanting to agrue anymore.

As the bus pulled up and it reminded Larey of something. "Sally face do you mind if I go hang out in your room tonight? My mom's friend Londra is gonna be at my place." Larry asked. "Of course not." Sal said.