Chapter 4: Under The Bridge

(Tw: minors using weed and alcohol also depression.)

[Sal]

Sal looked through his Instagram and found out that he is Travis' boyfriend. That's why Sal wanted to know more about him so much. John didn't really post much other then a lot of memes and he did post a few pictures here and there of Travis and him. There was one picture that oddly got on his nerves. It was posted about a week before Travis moved. It had four people. The mowhawk guy, the blond girl, Travis, and John. The blond girl was holding up a beer and the mowhawk guy was flipping off the camera with Travis. John was kissing the side of Travis' neck and Travis seemed to be blushing in the picture because of it. That was the part that had gotten on his nerves. The caption said "last party with Travis. We will miss you <3"

He decided to look at the comments.

@Beth_the_bl0nd_b!tch: first of all I look amazing in that picture second of all we all love and miss you Travy!

It didn't take a detective to figure out that she is the blond girl.

@Travis's._.side.hoeeeee: dude I had sm fun with u Travis! I miss and love u!
@metahead_Travy replied: I miss and love u too but srsly change ur username😭

Sal couldn't help laughing at his username. That got Larry's attention. "What'cha laughing about little dude?" Larry asked. "Oh nothing I just saw something funny." Sal lied and Larry definitely knew, but he decided to leave it at that.

Eventually after about thirty more minutes of going through Travis' friends accounts convincing himself 'he was just curious and wanted to know who Travis hangs out with' Sal decided to leave the tree house saying "Alright I am tired! I'll see you tommorrow!" Larry nodded and said "See you later Sally face!"

[Travis]

The two teens walked into Donomic's house. Travis was a bit nervous and he was also confused on how Diane and Londra trusted him enough to stay at a friend's house when he had only been there for a week. He didn't mind he just didn't understand. They walked in and it was a pretty decent place. His parents were in the kitchen. His mom was making dinner and his dad was helping her with sides. "Hey Dommy!" His mom said from the kitchen. She walked out of the kitchen and Travis got to actually see her. She was wearing some jeans with a normal black shirt. She had two piercings and an industrial pirecing in her left ear. She looked like a pretty cool mom. His dad walked out and his dad had hair up in a bun he also had a brown beard and pirecings in his ears. He was sipping black coffee. "Hey, Donomic. Your Travis right?" Travis nodded his head. "Hello, sir." He said. The dad laughed. "Please, no formalities! Just call me Dan." He said. "Well, it is nice to meet you Dan and..?" Travis said while also in a way asking Donomic's mom what to call her. "You can call me Stacey." She said sweetly. He smiled "It is nice meeting you Dan and Stacey." They both nodded and Donomic's mother said "We have to go make dinner, but you boys go have fun!" The two parents then went to the kitchen and Donomic led him to his room.

Travis liked Donomic's parents. They were like Londra and Diane in a way they looked normal, but they weren't. They walked into Donomic's room and it was pretty cool. He had a few posters here and there his bed was messy, but he had a guitar and a TV. He had led lights that were red strung across the roof.

"Nice room." Travis complimented. "Thanks. What do you wanna do?" Donomic asked. "Could I use your guitar?" Travis asked looking at the red guitar. "Sure, go ahead. Show me what you got." Donomic said with a smirk. "Alright." Travis picked up the guitar adjusting himself and also the tune. "Do you have a pic?" Travis asked. Donomic nodded before going into one of his drawers. He was digging for it for a few minutes before he got it. "Here you go." Donomic said handing it to Travis. "Alright, this is a little something is have been working on." Travis said before playing a few notes. He was going slow until he got the hang of it then he got faster and everything just melted together making a beautiful melody. "Holy fuck!" Donomic yelled after Travis finished playing guitar. "It's not tha-" Travis started, but got stopped by Donomic yelling "DUDE!? NOT THAT GOOD!? I FEEL LIKE I JUST WENT TO HEAVEN AND BACK!!" Travis was taken aback by Donomic's yelling. Travis started laughing "Thanks, Dom." Travis finally just took the complement. "Of course now let me go get my dad and you can play for him." Donomic then went to go get his dad.