Chapter 2: The Omnitrix & Chaquetrix

Start from the beginning

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

Then (Y/N) does the same thing too and make him was going to take a few walk by himself and he grab the radio out from his pant and he just turn on the music for what he is going to heard it.

When (Y/N) was turn the music on and make him was start to listening the music in his ear and he just chilling little bit and make (Y/N) went to take a walk out to somewhere else in this world and he seems to be relaxation. Then (Y/N) take the picture out of his jacket's pocket and make him was holding the picture of his own mother and he was stare at her who was beautiful to him and yes...she is beautiful woman that he love.

(Y/N): "*Mom...*" He thought himself and make him was look at the picture and it was old and make him look at the picture of his mother and there was him...young age as 7 year old and (Y/N) sigh little bit and make (Y/N) definitely know she is staying in her own home by herself and seems to be she got her own work for the business.

(Y/N): "*I hope that I can take her to this place by myself.*" He thought himself and when he heard his phone beep little bit and (Y/N) opened his phone out and take a look at the phone and he saw the message comes from his mother.

"Hey there, sweetie...listen I know you are going out with your friends Ben and Gwen also Max there too...but I heard you pass those tests, son. I am proud of you...anyway I hope you are going to having fun with the others in the trip of summer...Max told me that you are going with them. I'm going to be far vacation trip right now, alright? I just want you to be happy with the others and make some friends."

(Y/N): "Mom..." He said to himself and he was chuckling little bit and he was put his phone away and then (Y/N) just sigh out little bit and when he was about to put his phone away and he heard there is a shooting star noise comes from up there and he turn his head to look at it. 

(Y/N): "Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and make him was running and he tries to dodge away but the ground was impact by the shooting star slammed down on the ground and send a shockwave at (Y/N)

(Y/N): "Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and make him was running and he tries to dodge away but the ground was impact by the shooting star slammed down on the ground and send a shockwave at (Y/N). Then (Y/N) was sent to the ground and make him is hissing out in pain by the impact comes from the shooting star.

(Y/N): "What in the hell was that?!?" He said to himself and he was slowly got up from the ground and he crack his back because his bone was almost break little bit and (Y/N) turn his head to look at the crash site over there.

(Y/N): "Was that...I need to know." He said to himself and he was slowly walking up there and he take a peek at the crash site and smokes were going up and until the smokes were finally wipe out and revealed a pod. This really...really make (Y/N) was confuse about it...where does it comes from and it just fly toward to (Y/N) out of nowhere and suddenly the pod was finally opened it out and revealed a watch device with a pink color and heart too.