S̸̩̭̥̉̄̋̽ş̷̲̋̋1̵̺̉͛̊̎:̴̳͐̕ ̴̩̩̝̇ͅṔ̸͚̖̮̑ͅj̴̯̭͕̔̂s̵̯̠̝̉͘

Ever since the COVID-19 pandemic broke out in Yokohama, Silver Wolf was stuck inside her own house, literally spending days playing games, sleeping, hacking, making new electronic and digital devices, enjoying tea time and snacks without much things to do, that is, until the incident which involved pajamas, Puss, Mackerel, a bet, an online meeting happened, she got a great deal amount of amusement to coped with.

Now, when Chuuya was promoted and became an executive, he always wore professional clothes when he went to work. The years when he was still a teenager, not like everyone "whispered" about his clothes being too "mature." That's the others. His partner just simply made jokes about it in front of his face.

As you know, Chuuya was a stubborn kind of guy. And he wore that suit days after days, not like he wanted to. His form, if not wore professional, wouldn't give off a vibe of a Mafia! Considered that his height was...well...yeah and his face, he had to put off with this. Although in the pandemic and he had to stay at home, he still continuously wore that suit at every single online meeting.

Until, one day, he accidentally woke up late.

He didn't have time to get dress, Chuuya's had to just wash his face and hurriedly opened his laptop. 9h this morning, the Port Mafia had a meeting with the Armed Detective Agency, and he couldn't afford to be late. This was where it all started to get funny.

For the first time ever, our executive appeared in the video call still in his pajamas. Thankfully, it didn't have any stupid patterns, just a plain blue color, but the cotton material gave off a too friendly vibe for a Mafia executive.

Chuuya didn't even have time to explain for himself when the sounds "tut tut" rose from his headphones. Then, questions sprung out, attacked him with that same hated voice.

"Whose kid is this?~"

"How old are you?"

"Have you graduated high school?"

"Your name?"

"Where's your house?"

"Have you ever dated online?~"

Like a firing gun, that mackerel kept asking, Chuuya's face kept getting redder and redder. He couldn't understand why nobody had stopped the fish yet, Chuuya looked into the participant's list to see Mori resting his chin on his hand, smiling, Fukuzawa held his forehead in a defeated manner, Akutagawa coughed and looked away, Atsushi's face turned pink and he hughhis head, Kyouka and Kenji tried to hide their laughter but was not so successful,Kouyou covered her face by the sleeve of her kimono, while Yosano and the Black Lizards just straight up laid their heads on the table and laughed like mad. Kunikida was looking like he's yelling, Hirotsu, with a couldn't-let-it-happened face, typed in the chat:

[Dazai-san, somehow, had interfered into the main system and muted our mics.]

Chuuya grimaced. Something was wrong as he counted the people in the call, missing someone. He found Silver Wolf's camera turned off, which was considered odd.

Next was Ranpo. Smiling, he sucked his lollipop while typing calmly into the chatbox:

[Only you can save you, you know why, Mr. Fancy Hat.]

Chuuya was planning to ignore Ranpo's words until Dazai started asking questions like, "I don't know your name, can I call you Honey," or "do you want to get marry". Throwing away his headphones, he stormed out of his office to get his hand on Dazai (aka mackerel) and Silver Wolf (he knew she was the one who hacked the main system).

That day was the day both organizations were confirmed to their thoughts that the trio was living in Chuuya's house during the pandemic. It was clear that Chuuya forced Dazai and Silver Wolf to pretend otherwise by video call in another room, but sometimes that didn't stop the noises that those two made in an attempt to boiled his fuel of anger. We then got a scene of Chuuya punching Dazai in which the mackerel dodged and made more attempts to angered the executive while Silver Wolf eating popcorn and holding up a peace sign at the camera before it was turned off.