8̶̧̱̫̄.̷̧̩̖̈́̽͗ ̷͈̟̬̐͂C̴̼̙̥͊ȧ̶̳ͅn̴̤̜̍n̵̟͋i̵̱̱̺͑b̶̡͔͍͑̒a̷̘̱̪̋l̷̡̪̋͑i̷̘̝̫͊͊s̷͝m̶

"Fukuzawa was strolling during the night when he saw bloodstains on the pathway. He immediately followed the trails and was suddenly attacked by a masked assassin, but successfully countered the attack. Out of nowhere, he was then shot by poison, which caused him to lose consciousness."

"Due to the attack and the possible damage it could cause the Port Mafia, the Mafia takes on the action to find the assassin's hideout, but it is a step too late."

"Mori was with Elise doing shopping when the car they entered exploded. Mori was barely saved by Elise. After the car explosion, Mori and Elise are approached by a police man asking about their situation. Mori reassures the policeman and tells them they are fine. The police man suddenly stabbed Mori, revealing himself as Fyodor Dostoevsky. Elise tries to catch up to Fyodor but loses him in the crowd."

Toying with the digital cube in her hand, as she heard the tale from 'Friend', Silver Wolf shook her head and groaned. She had returned to Spawn when the incident first occurred (Kunikida was probably yelling right now).

"That rat again...what is he planning?"

"According to the data and possibilities, he might be after the Book to wip out all ability users." Answered 'Friend' with a shrug of their shoulders.

Silver Wolf's eyes narrowed at the mention of Fyodor Dostoevsky, her expression darkening with a mixture of frustration and determination. "That sneaky rat," she muttered under her breath, her grip tightening on the digital cube in her hand. "He's always up to something."

She knew all too well the danger that Fyodor posed, his cunning intellect and ruthless methods making him a formidable adversary. And now, with his sights set on the Book and the ability users of Yokohama, the stakes had never been higher.

"We can't let him get away with this," Silver Wolf declared, her voice firm with resolve. "We need to find him and stop him before it's too late."

"Dig into the cameras around the city, see if you can find him." She nodded at her digital companion. 'Friend' nodded and glided towards the monitors, in an instant codes of different kinds appeared on the screens.

"No data? Not a surprise." She stared at the results on the screen before tossing the digital cube. A digital screen appeared, and the cube sunk into the world of pixels, dissolving into a million pieces of pixels, before the digital collected them all (more like sucked them in). She retreated the digital screen with a swept-like motion.

"Found him, Dazai is confronting him. Proceed to interfee?"

"Yes, that rat is up to good."

She stared blankly at the scene ahead, the Russian rat, and the bandaged mackerel laying on the ground, shot by a sniper.

"You." She said simply. "Your goal is the Book, correct? And that cannibalism ability you said earlier... might have to say, that quite a cheat in the game."

Silver Wolf's voice cut through the tense atmosphere, her gaze locked onto Fyodor with a steely intensity. Despite the chaos unfolding around them, she remained remarkably composed, her mind already racing with plans and strategies to outmaneuver the cunning Russian.

Fyodor regarded her with a cool detachment, his eyes gleaming with a hint of amusement at her directness. "Ah, Silver Wolf," he replied smoothly, his voice carrying a mocking tone. "Always one to speak your mind."

She ignored his taunt, her focus solely on the task at hand. "Let's cut to the chase, shall we? You're after the Book, and you'll stop at nothing to get it. But what's your endgame, Fyodor? What do you hope to achieve by wiping out all ability users?"

Fyodor's lips curled into a sinister smile, his gaze piercing as he regarded Silver Wolf with a mixture of curiosity and malice. "Ah, my dear Silver Wolf, if only you knew the true extent of my ambitions. But alas, some secrets are best left unsaid."

Silver Wolf's jaw clenched in frustration at his cryptic response, her patience wearing thin. "Enough with the mind games, Fyodor. We both know that your actions have consequences, and if you continue down this path, you'll only bring about more suffering and chaos."

Fyodor's smile widened at her words, a glint of madness flickering in his eyes. "Ah, but isn't that the beauty of it, Silver Wolf? The chaos, the uncertainty, the thrill of the unknown. That's what makes life interesting, wouldn't you agree?"

Her face darkened slightly, but she didn't say anything. Instead, she pulled out a gun and pointed at him.

"I give you five seconds, leave."

As Silver Wolf trained her gun on Fyodor, her eyes hardened with determination, her resolve unyielding in the face of his twisted ideals. She knew that negotiating with someone like Fyodor was futile; he was driven by his own insatiable thirst for power and chaos.

Fyodor's smirk widened at the sight of the gun, a gleam of amusement dancing in his eyes as he regarded Silver Wolf with a mixture of curiosity and disdain. "Ah, Silver Wolf," he taunted, his voice dripping with malice. "Always resorting to violence, aren't we? But tell me, my dear, do you truly have it in you to pull that trigger?"

Silver Wolf's grip tightened on the gun, her expression unreadable as she stared down her adversary. She knew that Fyodor was testing her, probing for weaknesses to exploit. But she refused to falter; she had come too far to let him intimidate her now.

"Time's up," she declared, her voice cold and unwavering. "Leave now, or face the consequences."

Fyodor's smile faltered for a fraction of a second, a flicker of uncertainty crossing his features before he regained his composure, his eyes narrowing with a newfound intensity. "Very well, Silver Wolf," he conceded, his tone tinged with amusement. "But mark my words, this is far from over. We will meet again, and when we do, you will regret crossing paths with me."

With a final smirk, Fyodor vanished into the shadows, leaving Silver Wolf alone in the aftermath of their confrontation. She watched him go, her expression stoic as she processed the gravity of their encounter. With a heavy sigh, she heaved Dazai up from the ground. Their difference in size made it quite difficult for her, but she didn't mind it as she dragged him towards the nearest hospital.

Don't you dare die on me.

If you ever die.

I will be the only one allowed to do that, you stupid bandaged mackerel.

Hmph!

Guess I owned you too much of amusement.