1̵̛̮͕̠͓̆̀͋̐.̴̲̒̏̀̐͜͝ ̵̜̤̂M̶͔̮͙̥̳͛͐̽̎à̴̘̻̳c̴̢̛̜̉͛͗̓k̴͈̈́̾e̸̺͚̺̞̞͌r̷̡̕̚ě̵͖̠͔̼̯l̸͒

Making her way through the shadows of Yokohama's dark night streets, she silently ran. Being chased by a bunch of criminals trying to catch you was not a very great experience for Silver Wolf. Yeah, yeah, she could take them out on her own, but the sounds of drawing unwanted attention didn't sound very appealing to her, maybe... if she could cut them off somewhere...

"Hey! There she is!" Shouted a guy from the gang, pointing at her.

"Shit!"

She quickly dodged a knife and a bullet, being threw and shot at her, cursing at the same time. Rolling over, she hid behind the shadow of a metal bin (I added the bin from HSR :))).

"Bring in the reinforcement!" The leader of the gang shouted at his men.

"...I'm not enjoying this like I thought..."

Sighing, she watched as the reinforcement gathered around her, pointing guns at her.

"...I've got a raid to get to on my game." She stood up, tossing her hair, "Let's finish this."

Now, a few days later, the place we are currently talking about was-

"WHERE. IS. THAT. SUICIDAL. BANDAGED. WASTER?!"

Ok, you know where now.

Fumbling nervously with the pile of documents, Atsushi swallowed hard,

"I-I think he's just late, Kunikida-san."

Kunikida was on one of his usual outbursts, obviously about the fact that Dazai was late, as usual. It's 8 and a half, still no sight of that brunette bursting into the office.

The director's door clicked open, and Fukuzawa walked out, which thankfully stopped Kunikida from going bonkers more. Atsushi sighed in relief. Our tiger boy thought that he had to deal with this much longer.

Fukuzawa coughed in order to get everyone's attention,

"We have a serious matter, meeting room now."

"There have been rumors lately, about particularly, an ability user." Began the director, "The incidents that involved bombing and the murders of the 'Shadows' members we've been investigated seem to be leading towards her."

"Wait, they're a she?!" Interrupted Kyouka.

"Well, of the rumors are correct, of course." Kunikida pushed up his glasses. His next question was for the director, "Are you sure that the rumors are not fake?"

Fukuzawa closed his eyes and sighed, "They came from a reliable source, so yes, I believe so. But what intrigues me most was about her ability, which-"

The meeting door busted open, and Dazai walked in, humming happily to himself,

"Hello~, did I miss something-"

"YOU BANDAGED WASTER MACHINE-" Began Kunikida, rising up from his chair with a roar, and was interrupted by Fukuzawa,

"Kunikida, settle down, Dazai, to your seat, we were discussing important matters."

"Hai~"

Dazai hummed and settled down onto his seat as the director continued,

"As I was saying, the ability of this mysterious person, described by the survive members of the 'Shadows', who were too traumatized to gave full details, but it seems that she can manipulate reality."

This drew full attention of all members,

"But isn't that impossible?!" Argued Kunikida.

"Abilities are ranged from thinkable to unthinkable. It might be possible." Ranpo waved his lollipop around in the air.