Chapther 7: Getting a Familiar

Magsimula sa umpisa

Shidou: ''So... When I felt the Omen just now, he wanted...''

Ainchase: ''Warn that your attempt would result in something very unpleasant, be thrown by an opposite force and end up with some back injuries.''

Shidou: ''As soon as I finish my training for today, I will ask Asia to heal my scratches.''

He walked until he reached an open part of the forest and went to the final attempt of his training. Soon, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, visualizing him being successful in his creation.

Shidou: ''It's all or nothing!''

Once again, he concentrated all the magic in his hand and began to slowly create a sphere-shaped vortex. He continued to take a deep breath, even though it was tricky to do so as a large amount of wind was being sucked into his new magic. The rotations began to become uniform, the pressure was contained and was not showing any instability.

Still with his eyes closed, Shidou then began to hear an electric hum combined with the sound of a strong gale. As he opened his eyes and they got wide, he was fascinated and elated, to see that he had finally succeeded after much hard work.

The iconic technique of Naruto's universe.

Shidou/Ainchase: ''Wind Magic: Rasengan''

He then raised his arm to look better at his Rasengan, as he chuckled with pride and joy.

Shidou: ''Hey Ain. What are the odds of Issei drooling over a real-life Rasengan?''

Ainchase: ''According to my calculations, the probability of Hyoudou Issei did not get drooling to the wind magic called Rasengan is 0,00273%.''

Shidou: ''That's what I wanted to hear!''

However, happiness was short-lived when the sound the magic made became severe and his form unstable. Then she was rummaging as if she could not sustain herself, and finally was expanded. Shidou turned pale because he knew what was going to happen next.

Shidou: ''Oh no...''

BOOM!

An eruption of compressed air occurred at the site almost forming a tornado that was dispersing, releasing strong winds that knocked down some trees, lifting a lot of dirt and dust and creating a crater.

Shidou was violently thrown back and was hitting the trees on the way, landing on the ground while lifting a cloud of dust together. Finally having to mine 'fly', his hand was extremely injured, the front of the body was covered with scratches and the head was leaking some blood.

Shidou: ''Ain... What is the chance that... the Omen was... actually activated... by this blast of wind...?''

Ainchase: ''Comparing with the last explosion and the previous explosion, it is more likely that your assumption is correct.''