Chhed-chhaad

Pramod just entered in to home and found the worried atmosphere. His wife was crying standing near the pillar and Garima was standing next to her who was looking extremely angry.
Pramod looked at both a kids sitting on the stare case. Her mother was sitting on the chair catching her head... He didn't found his brother and his father there.

Pramod - koi mar gaya kya?

Riya - Chachu...

She ran down stairs and jumped at him and Aryan came and hugged his legs.

Aryan - Chachu.... Vo mummy ne gaali di...

Agni and his father entered inside the house.

Garima - tum dono bacche Ander jao...

Pramod made Riya stand on the floor and both the kids ran to their room.

Pramod - kya hua?

Jay - baat kya hai... Sab aangan me kyo ho?

Pramod looked at Susheela who was continuously sobbing.

Pramod - sab theek to hai na...

Mini - are kuch nahi hua... Baat ka bakheda bana rakha hai.

Garima - koi bakheda nahi banaya hai.

Jay - Susheela ro kyo rahi ho beta?

Garima - saamne wale ghar me Gupta ji ka vo Pagal beta.... Use koi akal sikhai hai uske maa baap ne ya nahi?

Mini - bas kar Garima... Susheela ja jakar sabke liye chai bana...

Susheela nodded and she was about To go to the kitchen....

Pramod - Susheela.... Baat kya hai?

She stopped and quickly wiped her tears.

Garima - abhi kuch Der pehle.........

..........

Susheela went up stair to collect the dry clothes.

She was collecting them one by one from the string and suddenly there neighbour whistled looking at her. As she looking was extremely beautiful and attractive in that plain purple cotton saree with her hair in a braid. She was never asked to put a veil so she never did that in the house . Some of her skin was visible from her waist and rest was an attraction to anyone because of her glow.

The boy whistled again and threw the small pebble towards her.

" kapde utaar hi rahi ho to hamare bhi utaar do ... Phir mai aapke kapde utaar dunga... Bhabhi ji "

Susheela gulped and she left all the clothes and ran down stairs while her eyes watered with tears.

Susheela - bhabhi... Bhabhi...

She ran towards Garima who was cutting vegetables.

Garima - kya hua?

Susheela - bhabhi... Vo upar chhat par... Vo... Samne wale Gupta uncle ka beta vo...

Garima - kya hua!.... Kya kiya usne...?

Susheela - bhabhi mai kapde utaar rahi thi... To... To bhabhi vo.. Usne... Mere... Mere Paas ek patthar pheka aur..... Aur seeti mar ke bola..... Ki... Ki.... Kap... Kapde utaar rahi ho to hamara bhi utaar do.... Aur....

Garima - haramzada!!!!!

She got up from the chair and left the knife.

Riya - haww.... Mumma gaali..