Bad Again

Kusum - divorce legi tu! Dimag kharab ho gaya hai tera?

Susheela - to Phir mai aur kya karu... Mera dum ghut ta Hai us ghar me.

Kusum - aacha aur kya karegi divorce ke baad... Chood degi Pramod ji ko... Are beta aisa ladka vapas kaha milta hai.

Susheela - lekin..

Kusum - tu meri sun pehle... Ek aisa ladka jo tughse Pyaar kare.. Tughe aise apnae.. Tera khayal rakhe... Bata kaha milega aisa ladka vapas.. Aur jo na mila to kaise rahegi is samaaj me... Kaise kategi saari zindgi teri.... Dekh bittu... Us ghar me tughe itna to sehna padega hi.. Vo agar kuch bole to bolne de... Tughe farak nahi padna chaiye... Are tughe to pata hi hai tughe kaise mila hai ye ghar... Kitne logo ne tughe na pasand kiya tha par Pramod ji... Unhone to dekhte hi ha kardi thi tere liye.. Ye jante hue bhi ki tu zara bhi khoobsurat nahi hai... Dekh beta... Tere papa jab tak zinda the... Unhone tera byah kar diya....Mai akeli maa hu beta... Mai nahi lad paungi tere liye is samaaj se.... Aurat ko thoda to sehna padta hi hai beta... Tughe bhi sehna padega....... Seh le aur nibha le is shaadi ko...

Susheela quickly hugged her crying hard. She is totally fed up of tolerating her mother in law but now she have to tolerate it.

...............

6 months later.

It's been so many days, it took time to Susheela to come out of that shock but now she has recovered very much after all her husband extra care of her. He gave his best to pamper her, love her. He use to come soon from office to spend some time with her. Taking her for long drives, cracking jokes to her, making her laugh.
Being very gentle when they get intimate.
Giving her a head massage to relax her. Bringing her favourite ice cream and chocolates.

He is a blessing to her life.

Her excellent husband.

But, he was unknown to the reality that his mother was a reason behind her father's demise.
That bloody witch, who even asked her mother to return the money with in two days which Pramod & Agni gave to Kusum after her father's death to help her mother financially. That bitch even asked her mother to pay her that amount. She taunted Kusum and called her shameless to taking help from her son in law with any hesitation. She insulted and humiliated Susheela by even saying she has no class and does not even belongs to her son. She is ugly and one day Pramod will throw her away if he he found better that her. She is worst.

Only Susheela know how much burden she is holding in her heart. She wanted to tell him everything when mini insulted Susheela and Kusum in alone but she did not told him as she know Pramod will take her side and it will definitely bring a crack between the relation of mother and son. She has seen Pramod's care to towards his mother. He loves her equally.

.........

. As usually Susheela and Pramod have sex at least twice a week. They enjoy it, they both are young and have energy to make love for hours which they are always Good to do. She never felt that she was forced. He heart melt at his touch and when he comes to her that give him a permission. Susheela felt free when Mini suggested Pramod to have a baby till the next year but he knew Susheela was not ready now. She needs some more time know him and spend sometimes only with him. To be only his wife at least till one year. For not spoiling there intimate moments of speaking that he forget it. He always keeps extra packs of protection so that she does not suffer more.

It was night.

Sumod got intimate and she was talking to him.
Keeping her head on his chest and he was playing with her hairs.

Pramod - mughe aapko kuch batana tha..

Susheela - kya?

Pramod - mera transfer ho gaya hai....

Susheela - kya???

She got up covering her chest by the blanket.

Susheela - transfer..

Pramod - ha... Delhi me..

Susheela - kyo?

Pramod - kya ka kya Matlab yaha.. Meri government job hai na... To mera transfer to ho sakta hai... Isme meri marzi kaise chalegi..

Susheela - to.... To phir.... Ab..

Pramod - mughe agle Saturday  tak vaha shift hona padega... Akele.

This made her cry... After all he was going to leave her.... She only got the actual relaxation when they hug.. she was in his arms and here... He is leaving... Why.. Why.. Why life way playing so well with her?

Vote - 30

Thankyou 🙂