PART: 1

Blood Pearl Pack

Author's POV:

In the shimmering night of the bright full moon people had gathered at the palace. The palace made of white stones reflected the moon light giving it an eternal look. It was high up on the hill overlooking the town and was guarded day and night.

There everyone waited for the arrival of their alpha and the royal family for starting of their ceremony on the occasion of the full moon.

???: Hey! Alpha and Luna have arrived, look.

Someone spoke and pointed at the direction where everyone started bowing to their Alpha and Luna but curiosity grew among them upon not seeing a specific person.

Mr. Kim: Alpha Jeon, where is our future king?

But before anyone could say something everyone gasps at their future king's arrival.

He entered the hall making everyone get silent and fix their eyes on him. His aura screamed authority and power. His gaze making everyone bow their head in respect to which he replied with a faint smile.

His sharp features were enough to make anyone drool over him while his milky soft skin glowed beneath the moonlight coming through the glass cupola making him look eternal.

Everyone adored him as much they respected him because he was their

             "BLOOD MOON ALPHA"

Alpha Jeon: Here is your future Alpha Mr. Kim, he had some work so he didn't came with us, sorry for making you all wait for us but now let's start the ceremony.

He said smilingly moved towards his throne with his Luna while everyone looked at him.

Alpha Jeon: Today at the occasion of the full moon we worship the moon godesses for expressing our gratitude for everything we have and pray to her to keep guiding us in our upcoming lives. Everyone just pray to her with pure emotions and she will always lead you to the best.

He said and everyone turned into their wolf form and started howling but they didn't realized that someone just left while everyone was praying.

~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~

There he was standing leaning on the railing while looking at the moon with an unreadable look on his face while everyone was busy in the ceremony.

Ace:' Jungkook you're again flew away from the middle of the ceremony. You shouldn't do that.' His wolf spoke

Jungkook: Ace you know why I do this still you're saying this.

Ace: I know but for how long you won't accept this fate, you should accept it and try to fight it rather than running from it and being upset from Moon goddess.

Jungkook: I can't do that. I'm afraid I'll hurt her.

Ace: Bu-

His wolf was about to speak again but someone came there and called out for Jungkook.

Jungkook: Jin hyung!