his family.

*They were outside his home and were about to get out of the car, her grip tightens on her dress and she lets out a sigh out of nervousness*
*She's thinking about the meeting, what if they don't like her? What will be the consequences of that? Will si o continue to see her? ....her body trembles at the thought and her body turns cold*
*Si o notices her body language and holds her hand, his touch was warm and he gives her a look of assurance*
Si o: don't worry, everything will be okay...you just need to be you, don't care about anything else, okay? *He smiles warmly at her*
M/Y: *nods* but...what if they don't like me? *She asks with a look of concern in her eyes*
Si o: no, they will like you, they're my family so I know what they like and what they don't and what if they don't?  I don't care if anyone likes you or not, I love you and that's what matters the most, okay? Now stop overthinking and be calm.
M/Y: *nods*
Si o: now let's go.
*They get off the car and he holds her hand tightly but affectionately walking to the living room where his family-- his father, mother & sister were sitting*
*They enter into the room and his family stands up*
*Si o hugs his father and Mi young steps back not knowing what to do but his mother comes and hugs her*
Si O's mother: oh goodness! You're so pretty!
*She hugs her, rubbing her back gently and starts praising her*
Mother: no wonder si o likes you and talks about you all the time.... I mean you're so lovely! *She said with a smile as she broke apart from the hug*
M/Y: *smiles* thank you and you too are very pretty ma'am..
Mother: no need to be formal, you can call me mother.
M/Y: okay... mother.
*Mi young smiles at her, her nervousness and worries are gone now, she feels like she's at home*
Ha eun: *interrupts them* are you two ignoring me or am I invisible?
M/Y: no, that's not it--
Mother: *interrupts Mi young* yes ha eun, we are ignoring you.. I'm talking  to my daughter so it's better for you to stay quiet *she says playfully holding Mi Young's arm*
Ha eun: *scoffs* what? You guys are ignoring me? Dad & si o why aren't you saying anything?
Dad: well, we can't say anything, they are ignoring us too and we can't really say anything, we don't want to upset our women as the consequences will be very dangerous...am I right, si o?
Si o: absolutely, I can't afford to upset my woman at all...she can be really dangerous at times.
Mi young: what?
Mother: you guys are talking too much... I think we should sit & talk otherwise we'll show you what "dangerous" means!
*Mi young and si O's mother give si o and si O's dad a death stare so, si o and his dad quietly sit on the table & all of them enjoy their time sitting in the living room by chatting, laughing and eating*

Ha eun: so... what's your plan? Are you guys gonna get married? OMG!!! I'm so excited *she asks Mi young covering her mouth with her hand out of excitement*
M/Y: well.. *she says hesitantly thinking about what to say*
Si o: *interrupting her* we don't have those sorts of plans yet..we are just getting to know each other, we have only been dating from 4 months so, no we aren't getting married soon.
Ha eun: is that so? *Frowns*
*Si o understanding Mi young only by looking at her made her realise that she has chose the right person for her, she didn't know what to say as she didn't want to disappoint ha eun but si o understood her feelings just by noticing her*
*A smile appears on her face because it's these little things which remind you that your partner loves you, you don't have to buy expensive things for your partner to express your feelings to them, just a simple act of love & kindness is enough to convey your feelings*

Mother: it was lovely meeting you .. I would love to see you again.
M/Y: me too, I'll definitely visit you again mother.
Mother: *smiles* sure *hugs her*
Si o: mom, I'm leaving too!
Mother: you and ha eun are very jealous of our relationship *sighs* alright! Come here, let me hug you too even though you'll be returning back home!
Si o: *smiles and hugs her*
Ha eun: what about me? *Points  to herself*
*Ha eun's question makes all of them laugh, all of them had a great time, Mi young felt like she had finally met someone who genuinely loves her and wishes to spend his future with her, si O's mother felt like si o was finally going to overcome his sufferings and loneliness which he wasn't  able to overcome even if he was adopted by them it finally felt like he was alive, as for si o, he knew that she's the person who's the full stop to his miseries*

(Justice for ha eun)