kindness or love?

AT THE DINNER:
*As si o, mi young and other employees were eating and drinking, all of them were enjoying each other's company...the drinks and food made the moment more precious*
*Si o grills the meat and places it on Mi Young's plate, Mi young gets taken aback by his gesture; at this point she should have got used to him being nice to her from moment to moment but she can't seem to get used to his kindness, What's worse is that all of the other employees were now looking at Mi young suspiciously, especially bo ra and sun hee who were looking at Mi young with such fierce eyes that were enough to pierce her through*
M/Y: thank you for your kindness sir..... I'll work hard and never let you down!*smiles wide to let all of them know that whatever si o did is just a kind gesture*
"Why did he have to do it? I hope that they don't get the wrong idea about us"
*She's thinking, si o notices her being lost in her thoughts*
Si o: what's wrong? Is the meat not to your liking?
*All of the eyes are now back on mi young, si o asking Mi young and only Mi young this question will definitely make them suspicious about Mi young and si o*
M/Y: no, no it's not that...I was just thinking about the future of our company...I know you're asking me about the meat because.. because you are a kind person *looks at her co-workers briefly to make them hear what she said properly* sir, you're so kind! I'll definitely work hard for the company!
*Laughs to get away with the situation, somehow*
*Her reply obviously doesn't help in any way, si o gets confused why she said all of that? When she also knew he definitely cannot be called a "kind person" after all she was the one calling him a tyrant ..so, why did she lie? Did his behaviour make her uncomfortable?

Yes, that must be it...he got concerned about her after he realised that he just put her in a difficult situation*

*The next day at work, sun hee and Bo ra were looking at Mi young with curiosity*
*At the lunch, they sit with her and Mi young takes this opportunity to explain the whole situation*
M/Y: whatever you're thinking it's not true.. actually we--
Sun hee & bo ra at once: you guys are dating, right?
M/Y: what?
Sun hee: I have never seen him be soft and kind to anyone so, why did he do all of that?
Bo ra: exactly, did you look at the way he was constantly looking at her and smiling when she was eating...also he asked her if the meat was to her liking.
Sun hee: yes, yes....so, how are you gonna explain it?
M/Y: huh? ...no, it's not like that!!
Sun hee: it's okay, you don't have to lie, I know you're worried because we liked him but don't worry it was just a crush....you guys like each other, no one will come in between you.
Bo ra: exactly, don't worry girl...or maybe you're worried about the differences between you? If that's the case then don't worry, if two people love each other, then nothing else doesn't really matter, you'll overcome your differences.
*Sun hee nods and both of them look at her with a look of assurance and support*
M/Y: there's genuinely not anything like that, we are not dating..thank you for the support..you're the best but still we aren't dating or anything!
Bo ra: what? Then why did he do all of that?
M/Y: i don't know...maybe just a kind gesture!
Sun hee: a kind gesture? You're telling me that he was looking, smiling, concerned and grilling meat for you out of all the other people present there just as a symbol of kindness? That makes absolute no sense..a cold person like him would not do anything like that to anyone unless he likes that person.
Bo ra: yeah, it's obvious that he likes you!
M/Y: what? He likes me?
"Si o liking mi young was next to impossible, did he really like her?"
*These questions were the kind of questions mi young didn't have answers to, besides she didn't want to assume anything*

*Si o calls her and tells her to meet him at a cafe after work*
*As soon as she enters and sits on the table, si o asks her; being genuinely worried for her*
Are you okay? I'm really sorry if I put you in a difficult situation.
M/Y: i would be lying if I said that you didn't put me in a difficult situation, you know all of the people got suspicious.
Si o: I'm really sorry.
M/Y: but I think I'm more confused than them, why did you do that? Not just that... why are you always kind to me? It's not like you to be kind to just anyone.
Si o: yes, I know I'm not the one to be kind to just anyone, but you're not just anyone.. you're special, atleast to me .... I didn't expect me to say this to someone but I think I have to say it before it's too late, I love you Mi young.. you're very special to me, I want to be with you not just as your boss but as your friend, lover and most importantly I want to be your "𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲." Mi young can I do that?

His kindness (for her & only her<3333)
Also, sorry for writing so much...byeee;)