fireworks.

*Mi young picks up the call*
Si o: hello?
M/Y: hello sir, is everything alright?
Si o: call me si o and I should be the one asking this question...are you alright?
*Mi young takes a pause and replies hesitantly*
Yes, I'm fine.
Si o: where are you?
M/Y: I was actually with my friend, I'm going home right now.
Si o: oh! Okay...umm.. I was saying... if you don't mind...can we meet tomorrow?
M/Y: ofcourse, I'll come to work so we'll meet there.
Si o: no, no not like that...I want to meet you outside the work, at a restaurant or something?
M/Y: sure but is something wrong?
Si o: no, I just wanted to meet you.
*Mi young was taken aback by his reply*
M/Y: oh okay.
Si o: then how about we meet at a restaurant tomorrow at 7 pm?
M/Y: okay.
Si o: see you there.
*Hangs up*

Sio's pov:
*After he hangs up the phone suddenly, he places his hand on his chest, his heart beating faster than usual*
What's wrong with me? what's happening? Why is it so difficult to talk to her...oh my!
*Doubts were in his mind regarding his feelings for her, but one thing is for sure that she's not just a girl he met, but more than that*

Mi Young's pov:
What was that about? Why does he want to meet me? Ughh! I should just rest after I get home.

*The next day after they finish their respective work, they meet at a restaurant*
*Si o was waiting for her in front of the restaurant, when Mi young comes, he approaches her*
M/Y: sorry I'm late, have you been waiting for a long time?
Si o: no, it's okay I just got here...shall we head inside?
*Mi young nods and they go inside the restaurant*
*They sit at a table which had a great view of the city*
M/Y: wow! The city looks beautiful at night.
Si o: I know.
*They both look outside the window at the city for a longer time*
*Si o looks at her*
Si o: are you okay?
M/Y: yes, I'm okay.
*She says formally*
Si o: it's okay, you can talk to me informally, I'm not your boss here..so, tell me are you really okay?
M/Y: well, everything's not that bad after all.
*She smiles, her smile was not a happy one but a gloomy one*
Si o: wanna get out of here and watch some fireworks? *Si o proposes*
M/Y: fireworks?

*They come to a bridge to enjoy the fireworks*
*The fireworks display and the fireworks further beautify the city, the moment was unreal, everything seemed perfect and calm despite the sound of fireworks*
M/Y: wow! It's so beautiful.
Si o: it sure is.
*As they enjoy the fireworks, a part of Mi young strangely heals, she doesn't know what's happening but she genuinely likes watching fireworks with him*
M/Y: thank you for being here with me, you don't know how much happy I'm right now.
Si o: I should be the one thanking you for coming with me and I'm genuinely glad that you're feeling better now.
*He gives her a warm and comforting smile*
M/Y: I have been thinking of asking you this...why did you lie about being my bf...I mean I know you were doing it to thank me but I really didn't do something big..you know you didn't have to do it but still thank you.
Si o: I did it because I wanted to.
*He says with a confident look in his eyes, all of the doubts in his mind regarding his feelings for her disappeared and he just knew that he loves her*