an unusual day.

*she was walking back to her home when someone called her, she looked behind and realised it was su ho*
Su ho: mi young, are you okay? Why are you not picking up my calls?
M/Y: I'm fine, it's just I was busy with work.
*She looks down*
Su ho: anyways, i wanted to apologise to you...I realised it later that you must have been hurt by my words & I shouldn't have said that about your job.
M/Y: it's okay, i didn't mind.
Su ho: oh okay.
M/Y: anyways, I'll leave , aunt must be waiting for me.
Su ho: oh, okay..make sure to pick up my calls from now on..bye.
*He said hesitantly*
M/Y: okay.

*She lies on her bed thinking about su ho*
Does he care about me??
I didn't expect him to apologise...i strangely feel good and relieved now.
*She smiles*
*Her phone rings and she sees that it's her friend ji won*
Ji won: hello! Wanna meet?
M/Y: at this hour? Why? Did something happen?
Ji won: just come faster.
*She hangs up*
M/Y: What's wrong with her?

AT THE RESTAURANT;
Ji won: how can he do something like that....that bastard...he cheated on me!!! I will kill him....why?? Why did i waste my time on such a jerk like him??
*Ji won continues drinking and complaining about how his boyfriend cheated on him*
M/Y: i already told you that he's a Playboy.... don't get upset over a man like him and ...stop drinking you've already drank so much!!!
Ji won: no...no I'll drink more *she says aggressively and slams the table with soju bottle*
*But she drinks one shot and passes out*
M/Y: whatever *sighs*
*She books a cab for ji won and tells the driver ji won's address & takes his number to make sure ji won is safe*
*Now she's walking back to her home, lost in her thoughts, when she hears someone calling her*
*She looks back and realises that it's si o*
*He smiles and approaches her*
Si o: why are you here at this hour? Are you worried about my blind date? *Holds her hand*
*Mi young looks at him with a confused expression and that woman asks si o*
Who's she??
Si o: She's the girl I was telling you about earlier....my girlfriend.
*Mi Young's eyes widen and she looks at him out of shock and confusion , but he continues to smile at her holding her hand*

Hope you're enjoying the new parts of my story:)